Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Dec 22, 2005, 10:19 AM   #1

I think this topic is needed! we all have tricks to make our video look great! - exploit them here!
MPVR911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 23, 2005, 3:40 PM   #2

What software do you recommend in editing Hybrid Video? I personally have used Movie Maker but a friend of mine who edits his own videos let me use his sony vegas and it loads aiptek video with no problem!

I like its ease of use and how you can add tons of effects "THAT MATTER" instantly in real time to your video - like film grain, lens correction, color balance corrections, borders, things like that (including those matrix type color tones). Also if you get a copy of Vegas - get the VAAST Ultimate S Plug-in (I believe thats it) - it has the ability to take your 30FPS MPVR or any hybrid video and knock it down to 24 frames per second with realistic movie blurs just like an actual movie.

Sony Vegas also renders files in 740 x 248 or whatever the DVD screen size is so your video will be ready for the big screen! - but of course Vegas was made for movie editing so if anyone can let us know of an economy package that does a great job on rendering DV video into "near movie" cinema let us know!

I will post some videos I edit using the software once I get some decent footage to show it off..lol - I have one video posted somewhere in here but I used movie maker (which killed the quality of my video, I need some advice on keeping the quality good!), and I re-did the movie maker vid with sony but the file size was much, much larger. If I reduce it - then there goes the quality!.. so I will make something soon done in vegas and upload it.
MPVR911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24, 2005, 3:18 PM   #3

http://www.youtube.com/?v=yugwLlrKN5E

windows movie maker for sure. here is a clip you may appriciate. and its the mpvr enjoy
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote