Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Jan 9, 2006, 2:21 AM   #41

power of the moderator oes wonders Delayed.
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2006, 11:40 AM   #42

sgspirit wrote:
Quote:
I've bought four hybrids so far. One from an eBay seller, and three from on-line stores. None have taken less than two weeks to be delivered. I read stories of 2-3 day deliveries with amazement.

hehe, this is an EXCHANGE, meaning i send it back, they send a brand new one back to me. I guess that's supposed to take longer, even though I can't imagine why. Oh and I GOT MY MPVR IN 3 DAYS! Processed in a few hours, shipped the same day and arrived 2 days later!:G
3FaCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2006, 11:42 AM   #43

fishycomics wrote:
Quote:
power of the moderator oes wonders Delayed.
"DANG" those moderators. I really "fruiting" "dislike" those mother "fruiting" moderators. :G

jk dontbanme! :-)
Old Jan 9, 2006, 3:04 PM   #44

ha ha ha hope you are recieiving your mpvr soon.
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2006, 1:29 AM   #45

mustek, aiptek, digilife has advantages and disadvantages. I know what mustek is all about with red colors being well....red, digilife looks good overall but i never seen an aiptek video or a picture besides those nice dog pictures.

what media does it run on and what type of battery does it use? is it 2 AA or lithium?
Cresho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2006, 12:26 PM   #46

Cresho wrote:
Quote:
mustek, aiptek, digilife has advantages and disadvantages. I know what mustek is all about with red colors being well....red, digilife looks good overall but i never seen an aiptek video or a picture besides those nice dog pictures.

what media does it run on and what type of battery does it use? is it 2 AA or lithium?
SD card media, up to 2GB.

It uses a 3.7volt (3.6 works fine too) 8210 lithium-ion battery.
Old Jan 21, 2006, 1:35 PM   #47

UPDATE!!!!!!!!! STARDATE, 2021 CAPTAINS LOG: Today we have reached the outer rim of the Galaxy only to realise that, in fact, there is no outer rim to the galaxy and our search for it was close to mental retardation from the black hole that has transfixed our metabolic hyper thrusting quantum mechanizing engines.

heheHEEE seriously though, MY MPVR HAS BEEN EXCHANGED AND SHIPPED BACK TO ME!!! Should arrive...sometime next week making it approximately 3 weeks (as advertised lol) since I sent it in. So HAAAAAAAPPPPYEE!!!:G
Old Jan 24, 2006, 9:02 AM   #48

FINALLY BACK!!!!!!!!! TOOK em long enough :G

Sadly, no 8MP mode, but who so what? It's only 2 MP, can't be THAT much better lol:-)

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

Tested a 1 minute clip in both 640x480 and 320x240. The 640 clip was 20 MB while the 320 was 5 MB. 640 had a bitrate of 2.7MBPS and the 320 was at 720KBPS. Now, I have seen that the Digilife DDV-1000 has a "HIGH QUALITY" mode at 1.8MBPS. Apparently, the MPVR has a higher bitratein 640x480 mode than even the highest quality of the 1000.Not sure what that says aboutvideo quality.

OH and the quality of the 640 vid, freaking AMAZING. Crystal CLEAR on my 19 inch monitor while the 320 vid was full of artifacts (unless I stood back a good 5 feet, artifacts disappeared).

Color quality, brilliant. Love it.

Now to go back to bed lol, wwwwwwwwaaaay to early!
Old Jan 24, 2006, 9:20 AM   #49

BRIEFLY SHORT MINI

UPDATE!!!!!

Seems the copy bug I had is COMPELTELY FIXED! Copied a 70MB .avi i converted to .asf with the included software to my 1 gig ADATA 60x SD card in just under 15 seconds. That's about 1000x faster LOL!

AND now I have come to a conclusion. My old MPVR HAD to be defective. That's the only way to explain why copying files to an SD card took hours,instead of seconds. So it was only natural for the screen to die, not from something I DID, but because it was defective. And that makes me....OVERJOYED with joy lol :G
Old Jan 24, 2006, 9:40 AM   #50

UPDATE MACHRO PIC!!

This is of my little brother Michael, he's standing next to a sunlit door, VERY bright outside. His eyes, they don't really look that blue, it's amazing how much the MPVR has enhanced the color. Crazy even!

Ohand thisis a 3MP pic no flash.