Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Jan 4, 2006, 4:22 PM   #11

Sorry to hear you still have problems with the DDV-910.:sad:

HSN has the Mustek PVR for $99.90 plus $11.95 S&H. Check the reviews on HSN first, as they are mixedfor the PVR-A1.
Old HACer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2006, 4:29 PM   #12

Well you have to be sure that I am the one with the problem, not the camera.

I am talking about the 20gb hdd pvr from mustek with the 3.6" Screen. I think I will probably end up with portable dvd with divx for less than the cost of the camera! Yeah I will have to burn dvds, but thats ok.
jtbullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2006, 5:11 PM   #13

if we need to open a classifieds section we'll fo so. it sounds like you may be doing something very simple and wrong. I understand your frustration.

1 the Aiptek can accept imput sources like a vcr , dvd. cable even pc.

you can make a win movie maker video and yes a slide show. so maybe if the canmera came with any conversion software , that may be a looking into. but qait for sgspirit to arrive he owns a digilife and they vary just by names

sorry to hear, that

allow queen of glitter to get back to you and kindely ask them for a full refund. at lest you will lose the shipping or maybe they'll eat the shipp cost due to ebay alows sellers to overcharge,
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2006, 5:20 PM   #14

I suspect I i will be able to work something out with queen of glitter, since they sell the 20gb pvr I am looking into! I will also wait and see what is said by the fellow with the digilife. Queen of glitter has a chance to build some real credibility when they face a situation like mine. True I am unhappy with the product, but because of unrealistic expectations, not shortcomings or false advertising on the part of the manufacturers. I am not really frustrated, but I would like to get it all settled!

thanks,

Jarrett
Old Jan 4, 2006, 5:31 PM   #15

ypu just mention steves site and the hybrid section to them and you'll get faster results, they are great team. I never purchased from them due to soon to be released products, i placed my hybrid on holdwith them , If they get the 520 or 510 in I am purchasing from QoG
Old Jan 4, 2006, 5:37 PM   #16

what is better about the 510 and 520? I see the 930 will have a 3" screen and the 920 has a ccd instead of a cmos. Im unfamiliar with the 5 series.
Old Jan 4, 2006, 5:40 PM   #17

one word OPTICAL digilife

do not know about the camera have to research. feb 2006 march 2006 cyber date
Old Jan 4, 2006, 5:44 PM   #18

I believe we will see hybrids become overwhelmingly popular the minute that the boys at apple finish up their camera/av input for the ipod. Everything else is there, aperture, iphoto, the circle will become complete once they put a high quality camera in there. The truth is that ipod sales have been a driving factor in reducing lcd and mp3 mechanism costs as well as flash memory and tiny drives. Now with the video ipod mp4 chipset prices will plummet even further, increasing profits for all these cam makers as well.
Old Jan 10, 2006, 8:19 PM   #19

Hola estoy interesado en la camara cuanto tardaria en llegar a Vitoria ESpaƱa y que accesorios tienes:?, cuanto val en euros por favor? urgente Gracias

Hello I am interested in camara whichever tardaria in arriving at Vitoria Spain and that accessory you have:?, whichever val in euros please? urgent Thanks
jesusubiee is offline   Reply With Quote