Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Mar 28, 2006, 9:56 PM   #111

One of the 10 MP camerasoffered today is an old store demo - a DDV-810/DDV-V1.

I would have had my 920 at noon today ... if someone had been home to accept it from the Express Mail carrier.:sad:

Old HACer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2006, 12:32 AM   #112

The DDV-750 went for $112.50.

The 810/V1 went for $145.00. I asked Q of G was it a 810 or V1? The reply was both ... winner's choice. Expect to see the other auctioned later.

So far, only two DDV-750's for tomorrow.
Old HACer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2006, 2:47 AM   #113

hmm Sg its sound like I should intercept yours its close to me then you?

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"I here fro Members that uspo sux in updating the system.
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2006, 2:02 PM   #114

well iget at work I hear a Fed Ex plane lost its load in mid air. aiprplane parts. well thought of the ddv 920 beingshippedI rant o the location but nah nothing to be found. well gonna keep my eye on the Auctions see if new ones releasing soon?
Old Mar 29, 2006, 9:55 PM   #115

920 Travel Log

Originated at Little Rock
9 hr in transit to St. Louis
5 hr resting
6hr in transit to Chicago
10.5hr resting
Departed Chicago, no update posted for 14hr now. Seems to me it goes to the Toronto area now, as it continues to get farther from its destination.

sgspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2006, 2:20 AM   #116

Usps are the North American areas delievery system I advise anyone that has this carrier to hold at post ofice and pick up due to signiture needed. Our Postal system is the worst , used to be no.1 not no more.
Old Mar 30, 2006, 4:46 PM   #117

thanks Sgspirit I intercepted your hybrid

Yes all posts may be talked about in he Ispan ddv 920 review I have started my review and wil try my best t o not hogg up the spotlight, and it can be seen in the freeweb hompage I made

http://www.freewebs.com/ispanddv920/

I am in the process ofworking on the camera review

I must say Please remove the lens film it is a protector, missing part lens cap, my only complaint.

be very prepaired for a ton of questions why becuase 13,14 pages only for a manual
the camera instructions are short. the camera states in the manual it uses nokia's batteries thank you i have a spare np-60 I shall look for a bat and charger online as the ac adaptor charges

Let me say this the MPVr and ddv 920 the same camera design but I believe the mpvr feels stronger at this time will have to grow on me Love the color and everything about it

I think Aiptek has a challenge and that is what I am going to do and let me tell you its goa be close.

Old Mar 30, 2006, 5:09 PM   #118

No way is it going to be close. I've had both the mpvr and the ddv-920 for a month or so and the 920 blows away the MPVR. Picture quality, noise in low light, and low light sensitivity is way better on the 920. If you are into the AV-in functions of these hybrids, the 920 actually has a stereo input. The MPVR is mono.

The only gripe I have about the 920 is that I wish the exposure setting was one stop lower by default. In order to keep my videos from looking washed out, I have to go into the menu and lower the exposure before starting my recording... and if I turn off and back on the 920 it doesn't remember the exposure setting.
Bob C

fishycomics wrote
Quote:
I think Aiptek has a challenge and that is what I am going to do and let me tell you its goa be close.
bobbyc03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2006, 6:07 PM   #119

BobbyC how long did it take for the bat to charge I am in about 1 full hour?

My question is the920 came with a ac daptor only no external battery cahrger right?

and also I luv the ox but on the side it hada sticker it is removed I have emaild theAuctioneer and awaiting a response they said what sticker ha ha hah ah

now what I ment about the aiptek and Mpvr it will make it a close call why. themanual is only 13 pages long the mpvr wasa whopping pic phonics 40 plus
Old Mar 30, 2006, 8:51 PM   #120

sgspirit wrote:
Quote:
920 Travel Log

Originated at Little Rock
9 hr in transit to St. Louis
5 hr resting
6hr in transit to Chicago
10.5hr resting
Departed Chicago, no update posted for 14hr now. Seems to me it goes to the Toronto area now, as it continues to get farther from its destination.
24 hours later, still no further update. The package left Chicago about 38 hours ago.
sgspirit is offline   Reply With Quote