Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Mar 31, 2006, 1:59 AM   #121

If anybody is still looking for a 920, QofG is auctioning them again.:-D
Old HACer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2006, 3:16 AM   #122

Missing Information from Queen of Glitter.

1 Box has a round seal it is opened like she said i need to add the battery and charger? what charger its called an ac adaptor . need to charge battery in camera if cgarger I could have charged it seperate.

2. Missing side label very important info, loved to know what it said, if it was a refurbished sticker, a sales price, a model number both stickers neatly removed

If anyone knows what the side sticker said please tell?

QoG replied back but questioned my question and never got back when she was online. not god but know they're busy?

my questions were

1. did you open up the case?

2. what was the sticker on the side inner black box square say? and did it come with a cradle charger?

was gonna Push for you have a inside contact can you get the firmware updates for us

I bet my answer would have ben what's that?
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2006, 10:08 AM   #123

1. Probably should call it an A/C adapter-charger. Same deal with the DDV-910. I think the 810/V1 might have a separate charger - can any 810/V1 owners confirm this? The 750 runs on AA's, so has nither adapter or charger.

2. Side sticker is missing on my 920 and 910 - so this has been happening for awhile. On my DDV-1000, its a S/N number.
Old HACer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2006, 1:39 PM   #124

QoG does not know but will look into it. i guess they have registration cards to fill out, think I would like to fill one out, but Fingers crossed so far the red led works lol and screen?
Old Mar 31, 2006, 4:38 PM   #125

well i guess we'll start to talk about the ispan in the review section but hey

the Instruction manual shows 3 ports telling the two lower ones what they are and leaving us to guess the tv input one lol

I see 3 settings in the Stills 2 5 and 11 would have loved 5 or 6 1,3,5,7,9,11

but yes white balance can be controled with video, and sharpness over the Aiptek 9 levels of sharpness

so try not to read the instruction manual you'll learn that playing around with the camera will be nore helpful. lol
Old Mar 31, 2006, 8:39 PM   #126

Bobbyc03 asks :

fishycomics Nessy created a ispan review its good enough an the same camera ( not the exact words)

Sorry I had to delete the topic posts

Kill switch replies When are the vids going up
Old Mar 31, 2006, 8:42 PM   #127

Bobbyc03 if you find your way here, I do appologise for deleting as well to you Kill switch. I feel it is not time to yet post in the thread but to have your comments here for now.

2nd post in here Nessy's homepage is Down? still think someone wil read the review? you sre very helpful in all ways I thank you for that.
why a new thread of the same camera

sgspirit how many do you have? i have 13 at one time. count how many now at least 7 not all in pic

Kill sitch 2 vids are posted hope they'll do low light awesome, high lighting to low light :|

Old Mar 31, 2006, 9:41 PM   #128

Weekend specials are up at Queens of Glitter, I have notice 2 are up they said in a private emaile that the shiping is not in yet? while I see two up for grabs ? my concern was missing label on Box.

they seem to answer emails once per day lol I guess its me no biggie.

got my camera and no glitchs but guess what stupid me took vids with the protective film on Lol

Do not forget to remove it.
Old Mar 31, 2006, 10:45 PM   #129

add'l info

*8 X Digital Zoom for Digital Camera
*5 X Digital Zoom for Digital Video Camcorder

book claimes 8x zoom and on playback only 5x not as above

addt'l info as keeping tabs I find some great details , mistakes cyberlink is not the software in the box, as stated by Queen ofGlitter but Ulead why a review is needed by some and not one?
Old Apr 1, 2006, 12:18 AM   #130

sgspirit wrote:
Quote:
sgspirit wrote:
Quote:
920 Travel Log

Originated at Little Rock
9 hr in transit to St. Louis
5 hr resting
6hr in transit to Chicago
10.5hr resting
Departed Chicago, no update posted for 14hr now. Seems to me it goes to the Toronto area now, as it continues to get farther from its destination.
24 hours later, still no further update. The package left Chicago about 38 hours ago.
Another 24 hours has passed with no update. The package left Chicago about 62 hours ago. And of course UPS doesn't operate over the weekend.
sgspirit is offline   Reply With Quote