Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Mar 19, 2006, 11:41 AM   #71

Hey guys

anyone else who has won one of these for queen, have you recieved any emails or replys from her after you had sent payment yet?

from her history, most items should take a week to arrive, but i'm just a bit nervous as she has not yet replied to my emails regarding shipment.

maybe i'm overreacting?

aijuswannasing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2006, 11:55 AM   #72

what was your final price?

my review will impact if I her no answer would you think?
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2006, 12:07 PM   #73

I sent a paypal payment of $177.50 USD.

Old Mar 19, 2006, 12:48 PM   #74

total 170 plus nice. sounds like a nice deal.
Old Mar 19, 2006, 1:01 PM   #75

Yeah it was.

It was the first 920 he started selling. I was SO happy when i won.

I'm just EXTREMELY nervous because it has been a week since auction end, and since payment; and i have yet to recieve ANY shipment notice. If i recieve an email soon, i'll be sure to retract all my worried posts and praise him as a great seller. until then. i'm shaken. I've sent two more emails. if he does not reply in a a few days I'll call him long distance. Hopefully things will work out and I wont have to to initiate ebay and paypal buyer protection policies.

I mean really. Its convention that a seller send shipment details within THREE days of payment. I'm fricken scared. I'm a student and can't afford to loose over $200 (CDN). I've got like a dollar in my account right now (i just bought that an SD card too). =(

So my apologies if I seem as if i'm overracting.
Old Mar 19, 2006, 2:40 PM   #76

why would you worry when Queen of Glitter has tw oaddresses of location 1 being in Arkansa and the other canada.

Lol vaction time, bussiness time but not to email apon shipment or questions. not like QoG. be a lil paitient if not dowhat you need to do? do not appologise for their action nor yours.
Old Mar 19, 2006, 5:16 PM   #77

Email to Q of G on 3/18/06:

On past purchases, I received a shipping notice shortly after I won the auction.
I won this item March 15, and have not received a shipping notice.

Is there a problem shipping this item?

Email from Q of G on 3/19/06:

HI, thanks for the email. Sorry but I do not think you got an email I sent out Friday. The shipment of 920's we had were shipped without the battery and charger. So I am waiting on them to be shipped. I hope to have them early this week. I also mention that I will upgrade the shipping to 2nd day to help make up for the wait.
Old HACer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2006, 5:46 PM   #78

So Sgspirit, Oldhacer both of you got a Ispan ddv920 were any of you bidding on that last one? or were you watching it only?

Old Mar 19, 2006, 7:23 PM   #79

I was in the auction aijuswanasing won. I watched as sgspirit snuck in with less than 30 seconds left to win.

I putthe 920s on Ebay's Watch this Item feature to see the winning bid, how the bidding went, and if there are any names I know (no fishycomics yet).

Old HACer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2006, 11:54 PM   #80

fishycomics wrote:
Quote:
So Sgspirit, Oldhacer both of you got a Ispan ddv920 were any of you bidding on that last one? or were you watching it only?

I won the auction on the 17th, last Thursday night. It timed out later than the others - about 10:00pm PST, so there were no easterner snipers laying in wait. There was a bid for $142.50 that stood for about 5 hours. The automated system recorded a maximum bid of $145 from the other person, then upped that to $148.50 for me. The funny thing is the person who placed the maximum bid of 145, had bid about 185 on the 920 OldHACer won.

So I got it for $148.50. I think part of the low price was that another 920 was already up for auction, so there wasn't an impression of scarcity, which was the case with the one OldHACer won.

The 810 I bought from queenofglitter took 11 days in shipping, as I watched its agonized journey north through the US, into Ontario, then another agonized journey across Canada. I was kind of put off because at that time, queenofglitter was listing the item location as somewhere in Canada, so I was expecting the shipping to take much less time. I was dismayed at the extra time it took to come from Arkansas.

Delivery of the 920 for me has another complication, and I'm not expecting to see it until April 6 or 7.

Anyway, it's good to see queenofglitter is holding up shipping to get things right, but they should have let the buyers know. Perhaps there will be a flood of 920's soon.

sgspirit is offline   Reply With Quote