Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Jan 9, 2006, 2:38 PM   #1

Could anyone recommend where I can purchase a 2 GB SD Card for my Aiptek MPVR?

A nice reasonable PRICE where to purchase it would be Highly helpful.

ttaakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 9, 2006, 2:49 PM   #2

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820183006

The cheapest your going to get for 2gigs is around $100. If you drop down to 1 gig, you can get a nice one for $50-60. The one in the link is good though, if you have the money.
3FaCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2006, 4:10 PM   #3

as your profile has no location it is hard to direct you to a site or local store. 25 for 512 40-50 1 gig 80-100-200 for 2 gig
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2006, 5:31 PM   #4

fishycomics, unfortunately, i reside in St. Louis, MO Relocated here from Chicago about 2 years ago, can't wait to get back to the Windy City sometime later this year.

I know you didn't ask for all that info, it's just everytime I think about this place I get depressed, not very much going on in St. Louis.

I went to the site 3FaCEshared, $100 not bad for a 2 GB, THANKS3FaCE.
ttaakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2006, 5:40 PM   #5

Glad I could help. I can also tell you that RiDATA make good SD cards. I've had a 256MB RiDATA for 2 years now in 2 separate cameras and it has worked flawlessly. Very pleased with it. :G
3FaCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2006, 5:48 PM   #6

ttack what I mentioned can be filled in the profile your origon,

Yes the Windy city Been there Glenview and evenston, there is a place for 3face wacko st. he'll fit in there perfect or cicero not a great area lol. I remember a place off of lake view drive, by state street, the Jc whitney factory not far, and 3face might yell at me for cussing the name of the Club was Shiek ric's called another name easy to figure out.

There is a a street I cannot recall the name. but you know it by heart, and its the clubbing area If I hear the name I will know it in a heartbeat. by lake shore drive.

I enjoyed goingto Gurnie 6 flags, but what I did not prepair for was a short summer aug 1989 around tha year or two was 3 feet of snow having only 2 warm weekends ha ha ha. So i bet you can check out a Comp usa or staples they are having a sale even Best buy or Circuit city

Newegg is excellent for purchasing, you may get a free towel if you purchase a camera. I did.

before you purchase look into what will work for you. shipping or picking u the sd card in person.

I picked my sd card 1 gig up in person rather pay 5.00 extra in shipping and came out ahead.

we can save a few dollars here and thre great. so if Staples has a catalog and you are going to spend 100.00 you may get a free camera on an on;ine or phone order and that you can place in the car or give to a young one asa spare or gift ,,,,

again if we fill out the profile with the state i would have not asked that question but given the info a.s.a.p. most members are not of USA they are world wide
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote