Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Jan 12, 2006, 2:47 AM   #21

Holy -Crap Batman 3face bam pow :G

see when you do a test on the mpvr you must follow through with facts rather than fiction. stating the mpvr can record and play thre hours or more is a no no.

Also I spent the entire show at the exposwith the camera working all day, never worried so I never say the battery lasted 8 hours lol

I cn say I need not to worry about leaving it on a few extra minutes to get a 10 sec clip here and there

UI am moderator I can say the above word........
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2006, 9:40 AM   #22

Thanks for the test.

I may be on my way to target (have one close to me) to actually check out an aiptek. Also, some extra batteries online and a battery charger.

After seing that lake video and flower, dog shot in the night, i can say it is a good unit for cost vs the higher end ones such as the digilife. Very very close.

Not only that, this year more units are going to be popping out and of course, i can use this as a stepping stone for the newer units.

Or i can just hang on to my mustek dv-4500 and wait till the newer units come out?

can anybody say which ones are popping out? any new aiptek or digilife?
Cresho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2006, 12:33 PM   #23

Cresho I am running a voice test posted in the other topic as well. 6hundred hours hmm at low lol and the tft screen can be closed and light is off. the on/of light stays lit and the record on the rear is solid green no flashing red/green. i think that should stay red for record hmmm?

Being not the first owner but a second time round. you should wait and see what spring brings, but if you have some gift cards, or bonus points that can reduce the price i would then just pick one up for an update. did I post my dawg up, and well chocholate is dark and well got to have light to see him lol will find and post

well I deleted it sorry thought I saved a good shot lol

Old Jan 12, 2006, 12:52 PM   #24

thanks...waiting for results, ill be back from school at 630 pm.

illhave around 6 hours of lecture on my zaurus. Funny thing is i never listen to the lectures unless i missed something. going over 6 hours of lecture is pointless unless i did miss something important. Never the less, i store all files on my pc and then back them up on cd where they are cataloged and placed in my file cabinet.
Cresho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2006, 12:59 PM   #25

I opened up a thread spacifically forr the voice recorder I'll check in on the camera every 30 minutes but I cannotgarantee when the batter will drop a segment, and this should help out. I will also post it in the mpvr review as i am almost to the limi in the post I ccannot add much more that may be the reason some stuff was left out. here is a limit how much you can write and I guess i found out when I needed to Lol