Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Jan 15, 2006, 11:10 PM   #1

Hello,

Thanks Nessy for the precious review of DDV-1000.

It looks like the cam has better colors and still quality than my MPVR. Thanks to the CCD ?. So i am thinking to return my MPVR and go for DDV-1000 but the value is 100$ more. Does it worth the difference ? how is the low light quality ? and as Fishy were asking be4, How is the quality while viewing the video on a TV screen ? which is my primary use. I am going on vacation soon and i am looking for the best low price video quality cam. Again what is important to me is the quality of showing the video on TV screen.

Thanks for your advices.
armorbreiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 17, 2006, 6:13 PM   #2

DDV-1000 is the better hybrid in nearly every category, but the thing you have to decide is, is it $100 better? To me, no it isn't. But then again I'm 100% satisfied with my MPVR. :G If you AREN'T satisfied with the quality of the MPVR you might think about upgrading to the DDV-1000.
3FaCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2006, 9:28 PM   #3

what sold me was the stereo input and output. I can record in stereo (i think).
Cresho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2006, 4:37 PM   #4

I'm actually looking for a ddv 1000 right now, do you guys know where I can pick one up? i live in canada and can't find it on google or on ebay? at what price should I expect?
aijuswannasing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2006, 5:32 PM   #5

The DDV-1000 is pretty elusive to find around the United States and Canada, apparently. In the U.S. it can be found on Ebay for around $209. Wish I could be of more help!
RaeRae1981 is offline   Reply With Quote