Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Jan 20, 2006, 7:03 AM   #1

megxon/tekxon m500

(128 mb, 5mpx cmos, tv in/out, games, mpg4, mp3 ,104 x 68 x 18.5 mm , 120 gr...)

http://www.megxon.com/products/M500/M500.htm

megxon/tekxon m300

http://www.megxon.com/products/M300/M300.htm

Someone can help me to decide between megxon m500and ispan ddv-910/920?¿

Sorry by my english

koes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 20, 2006, 3:46 PM   #2

I don't think I have seen that one before. It looks kinda cool. AV in, 5mp cmos, etc. I am almost positive that no one has done a review on the megxon so I don't know what to tell you about it.

From what I gather the Ispan 910 is the same as the Digilife M1 and the Ispan 920 is the same as the Digilife 1000. (FISHY PLEASE CONFIRM THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL).

The 920 (digilife ddv 1000) is new, but seems very impressive so far and isprobablythe besthybrid in its price range. Compared to hybrids, you should not be disapointed.

I would stay away from the 910 (digilife M1) due to general complaints of low light performance. I have little personal experience with hybrids so anything I say only comes from things I have read here and elsewhere.
mld03c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20, 2006, 4:34 PM   #3

the megxon is a 15-n1 multi funcrion DEVICE and the other one is a 7 n1

looking very simular to a demo I had placed up from the shopnbc show they called the air, the outbos here are some video feeds

http://www.youtube.com/w/?v=LjrjGBAlp28

http://www.youtube.com/w/?v=XwYok6AOafg

http://www.youtube.com/w/?v=o4P6G5xCc7M

http://www.youtube.com/w/?v=JzTaUYc2BVo

It is called scanport 15-n 1 video resource device or the world traveler.

If you research the pages and as 99% of the members cannot gt pass page one:blah:

It is a great device, and there are many clones out there.was it olympus , or rca, htey make a 20 gig hard drive juke box. and Ipod allows you to pl;ay mp3 andwatch podcast if they had a built in camera watch out. that would be a smash hit

for now. I carry my cellphone and gotten so used to it, i would purchase a new one with the camcorder and other features as my all in one device 2x optical removable sd card and i can charge it in my car every time I get in. I am starting to take my Aiptek with me more often, but carrying it into a jobsite i must watch out for theives. even though my co-workers are trust worthy. it takes one mistake.

now if you like to compair apple and oranges

OldHacer had some kind words on shopnbc about the draogn hybrid, and or this model. I had taken the innititive to film it for the site.

I do believe it is a great device and a pda palm pilot or device will do the same if not more.

digilife ddv series you can also say they have simular share points but cannot play a game or display currency. etc but yes you can change the language thats about all I can comment on this device as again it is in the pas pages and research is the key here.

at one time we did not concider this to be a pc camcorder for the site as well as cellphones and camorders but we are open to everything out there.

Ispan 910/920

there are the digilife, ispan and aiptek, they have a model that al look alike to the T

how to choose which one if they resemble one another, read up find out which one has more features, ccd or cmos.

example aiptek mpvr (6800 over seas) has a remote sensor w/o remote control

digilife v1 and Ispan 810 are the same model as well as the digilife 910 and Ispan v1

Please forgive me if I make a mistake

I lost count on these awhile ago.

example

Ispan can be had overseas in person as well as digilife but can be purchased through some stores but mostly Ebay. they are of hong kong / tawain/ base outfit, and export to California usa where they ship out to retailer or resellers for Online purchases again an example like you see the cd offers on tv only never sold in stores.

I hope this helps out somewhat

**research, find a Ebay buyer go to the feedback and email that person, see how they like the device, till someone puchases one and joins the site
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2006, 3:51 AM   #4

In ebay you can buy megxon m500 about 100 euroswith shipment (I'm from Spain), but ispan 910 is bit expensive (about 150 euros) and 920 about 250.

The megxon m500 by 100 euros (~120 $) is a good shop?¿
koes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2006, 12:17 PM   #5

¿maybe it is a bargin. for some and very hard for others. research the net fora Estore before Ebay.
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2006, 9:59 AM   #6

do you what site its for 120$

need camcorder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2006, 11:26 AM   #7

you can get it over here for about that price. its great as a pmp and used under strong lighting. but if the lighting is poor, the video is not so great.
igadgetsgp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2006, 1:28 PM   #8

where can i get in the us

need camcorder is offline   Reply With Quote