Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Jan 22, 2006, 9:04 AM   #1

Well I thought I watch a lil tube, and they showed the coin vault I did come back to the channal later on, at 1pm will air gain I bet the mistakewill be fixed

I hit record, just in time to catch the hosts making a fool of themselves. 3face is needed to be teaching them to use the hybrid

The modification or addtional info they are trying to do is show you now

a dvd player replaced, a web cm. as well as the other devices. and they tried to show a how to record off the tv into the camera

They lugged into the earphone jack. and stated the cable to the tv was incorrect. and then the cable being bad. if they opened up the cover and notice the av in Lol and possable fix in black ink av in ear out etc... hopw the vid will help

soon to add......... by noon
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 22, 2006, 10:16 AM   #2

http://www.youtube.com/?v=iA_MzTaPhUY
Old Jan 22, 2006, 11:29 AM   #3

L

M

A

O

that's pretty pathetic LOL! If I was there, I'd smack them in the face with my glove and challenge them to a dual. With the MPVR of course...except I'd have to take theirs....and hit them with it. :G
3FaCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2006, 12:06 PM   #4

They are no acters or actresses even the camera people are bad. they were talking and were off to the side. some of the people and were caught on camera, but the footage you saw was never taken of the mpvr, or any camera source. was filmed off an canon elure (something like that )100 model they use the same fotos form all the cameras and Lie through their teeth. The host is going on vacation and I bet he will have tons of footage to air, NOT.
Old Jan 22, 2006, 12:56 PM   #5

BASTARDS! Its a CONSPIRACY! They...OMG I've figured it out!!! The ALIENS don't like me and so they purposefully filled the airwaves with that poor quality television and made fishy watch it at the correct time in order to record it and post it on stevesforums knowing i would see it and download it on my sloooooooooow connection and watch it and throw up a bit in my MOUTH! Damn those aliens. They're tricky sometimes. Gotta watch your ***....literally. :G
3FaCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2006, 3:18 PM   #6

Yes the aliens abducted me today. I escaped to makethis one minute vid. I was able to place both cameras in my pockets and run to a room while I still had sunlight.

amazing for full wall tv. lol

http://www.youtube.com/?v=Pf4U27peVIo

they promised to let me go, and they did, shop at home got it right the second time round I tried to capture it on the tube and I just got a second chance , they promised to let me go. and they did. so those who need proof from a host you may view the second vid.

http://www.youtube.com/?v=DV2B_gFBeA8
Old Jan 22, 2006, 3:58 PM   #7

wow! they just said if you dial in you will recieve one. Does that mean its free? Lol what a sales pitch

:|X-files
Old Jan 22, 2006, 11:02 PM   #8

lol :lol::lol::lol::lol: and the host sed the cable is defective
reiluke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2006, 3:32 AM   #9

iyou may believe them if you do not own one but when you own one you know what their mistakes are.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"the 1st host is a comedien, he has the shakes very bad when he is hungry he has improved as time goes on, the second host he was realy bad he gotthe looks but nott he talent. he is improving as time goes on. far better and believable then the first. there is another host ,which I like but hardely on, the site loves young people, and they need the guy from the computer connection on shopnbc, then they will have all areas covered, the worst host evr, sounds like a turtle preaching ha ha ha
Old Jan 27, 2006, 9:31 PM   #10

Still waiting to see how HSN does on presenting the MPVR.:G

Last two CES product shows at 10:00 and 11:00 PM EST tonight.
Old HACer is offline   Reply With Quote