Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Jan 24, 2006, 12:01 AM   #1

For 149.00 with free shipping! http://www.walgreens.com/store/categ...ab=electronics

I'm excited, but I have a few questions first. I'm a little :? about whether you can fast forward and rewind through mp3s and video or not? I was reading here and I read that you couldn't and then I read that you could?

Also, I see they have the IS-DV for 159.00 and $5 shipping. Same question for this model. FF and RWthrough mp3 and video?

Thank you! :?

smigster is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 24, 2006, 2:35 AM   #2

its a choice you need to decide go to target and look at the cameras 129.

for the Is-dv the mp3 ffw and rew does not work at al the buttons are on the side I had no luk at the time excellent camera when I had it twice you are gonna choose thatcamera remember you'll not hve an input to record any tv show and a smaller scren the lcd screen does not bove any deeper then 90 degrees out and tilts and turns around

mpvr 150-160 also at target but both cannot be touched you may look at them you can ffw or rew if the song is coded correctly, the same goes with the vid or is it just the vid. I forget. at least the buttonswork andare not looking like dummied. thescreen s bigger and better. both do the same to the T either way you choose one do not chose at walgreens chose at targets you hate it return it 90 days they say...........
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2006, 2:35 AM   #3

its a choice you need to decide go to target and look at the cameras 129.

for the Is-dv the mp3 ffw and rew does not work at al the buttons are on the side I had no luk at the time excellent camera when I had it twice you are gonna choose thatcamera remember you'll not hve an input to record any tv show and a smaller scren the lcd screen does not bove any deeper then 90 degrees out and tilts and turns around

mpvr 150-160 also at target but both cannot be touched you may look at them you can ffw or rew if the song is coded correctly, the same goes with the vid or is it just the vid. I forget. at least the buttonswork andare not looking like dummied. thescreen s bigger and better. both do the same to the T either way you choose one do not chose at walgreens chose at targets you hate it return it 90 days they say...........
Old Jan 24, 2006, 3:31 PM   #4

Thank you for your prompt reply! I guess the MPVR is the better choice then. I will go to Target when they get them back in stock next week and check it out.
smigster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2006, 3:37 PM   #5

Sometimes you need to read pass page one. there is a review on this i owned the camera at 92.00 but had a defect. the lens inner cover broke loose, they rather give back money target at xmax time so I taken it and its in a Kitty for a real camcorder

this was the first stabilization hybrid of Aiptek, and made a smash hit. got a good feel to it but really light weight. missing some grams like 2aa battery system.

the sd card is on the bottom with a rubber cover not bad, but not careful can lose the card takes a np-60 battery and held a good 1.5 hour record time all in the ballpark figure. Like i said

and i may add this if you do not want the extra stuff the IS-Dv is a sure winner for first timers. an APLUS camera but remember low light shots are poor.
Old Jan 24, 2006, 8:35 PM   #6

fishy the lens broke? i just put a scotch tape in mine just to make sure :-) until i can find a lens cap that fits or a bottle cap whatever that fits
reiluke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2006, 2:32 AM   #7

when I purchased mine the Inner lens broke so that means when I filmed i got a half pic and half blank the inner cap covering the sensor got loose

yes you can go to a hardware store and try a chair bottom they work....

but when you do that you 'll either pull off the exterior plastic. and rim. to break it is hard i would re-order a new one or exchange at a local store say look it broke and came this way lol