Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Feb 3, 2006, 8:06 PM   #1

http://www.freewebs.com/fishycomics/

Hey thought I share this. I am working on a webpage, never really did one, and cannot afford everything I see out there. If anyone knows of a free sie, and has video Please do share................................

http://www.freewebs.com

this site seems to be almost to the T, ofwhat i am looking for, I believe it is limited to visitors 100 meg?

But it offers video when you sign up you must wait 7 days for to get the video feature, i have jus tossed up nothing of importance in ther , when I find the time. i will work on it and have a professiona well amature review, with live vid.

right now I have background music and pictures, tried loading the firmware up, I need to now find out how to get the firmware up so you can grab it. guess what it hasa paypal button lol fees may be charged for the firmware :G

Update. the site is awesome and is recommended for the reviews of your cameras
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 3, 2006, 8:25 PM   #2

http://www.100webspace.com/freeplan.html

Note: The Free Hosting Package is set by default to expire after 1 year. All customers can renew their free hosting accounts for free.
reiluke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3, 2006, 8:27 PM   #3

try mambo fishy its pretty easy to setup

http://www.mamboserver.com/
Old Feb 4, 2006, 4:54 AM   #4

reiluke thank you the site i provided was pritty easy will look into it i have paitience but I lose it fast lol. I love freebies :G

thaks again got to get ready for the world work that is lol

I may have did search and looked the sites and pass them up hmmm
Old Feb 4, 2006, 6:35 PM   #5

Reiluke

I signed up on one and well I did join thatt a while ago, and could not figure it out lol, the site i posted u is so simpe. and just need to reaxe and take my time. I can upload video. not asf files must be avi wmv and others. just have to find out how to get a direct file of the firmware up. redo the webpage on a sunny day. get some excellent stills and vids. and aiptek wil be looking for my Busines lol thank you everyone for directing me I now have a live chat up on the page as well.
Old Feb 5, 2006, 2:16 PM   #6

people I recommend you check out the site i found , if you are going to do a review its best to do it there I am fooling around and I am having loads of offtopic fun.

I have a chat for the site live up there. I have my video footage working and then my picture gallery. . lots of fun check it out
Old Feb 5, 2006, 8:49 PM   #7

fishycomics wrote:
Quote:
Reiluke

I signed up on one and well I did join thatt a while ago, and could not figure it out lol, the site i posted u is so simpe. and just need to reaxe and take my time. I can upload video. not asf files must be avi wmv and others. just have to find out how to get a direct file of the firmware up. redo the webpage on a sunny day. get some excellent stills and vids. and aiptek wil be looking for my Busines lol thank you everyone for directing me I now have a live chat up on the page as well.
nice job with the chat fishy, well its a prepackaged site you have ftp mangers, mysql admin and all, if you want to go advanced and more dynamic site easier news/sections/etc.. try is sometimes.
Old Feb 6, 2006, 3:37 AM   #8

am signed up, but it blew me away got confused :Gtakes time when al you realy have to do is click on my site :G

I am still working on it just like I said fooling around till I can perfect it.