Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Feb 20, 2006, 1:48 PM   #11

the specs claim on the aiptek mpvr it is an up to 2 gig, So I do not see a 4 gig being acceptable. the mustek dv series claim it is a 512 sd card I do not see how a 1 gig card is acceptable. it may or may not work but will not show 4 hors of vid if it is a 2 gig card where it will show 2 hours if a 1 gig card. kinda understand what I or we are saying

the sd will work but may lead to curupted files due to the brain seeing something newer in there
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2006, 12:49 AM   #12

Does anybody with a ddv 920 have tried a 2 Gb Sd card on it and see if it recognize it?

Old Hacer or Nessy, i belive you both have this camera. Have you done this test? Can someone please confirm or denied this.

John
JOHN-G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2006, 1:50 PM   #13

I own the Digilife DDV-1000, not the Ispan DDV-920 (I do have a DDV-910).

I don't know someone with 2GB SD card that I can borrow or a store that will let me test a 2GB card. I don't want to spend $$ on a card that might notwork in any of thedevices I own.
Old HACer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2006, 2:24 PM   #14

John-G there is your answer. camewras state the correct size to use

you may want to fin out by conducting this on your own , as others say it recognises or not.
Old Feb 23, 2006, 5:10 PM   #15

Hi,

My ddv 920 must arrive on monday or tuesday, i asked the question because i wanted to buy the Sd card on the internet before my camera was handled to me. i wanted to save some time and recive at the same time my camera and my Sd card. Now i cant buy the SD card on internet because i dont know if it will work or not. But it doesnt matter. On monday or tuesday when i recive my camera i will go to the places that sell the Sd card´s and ask them to let me make some tests.

I´ll let you know what happen. And everybody will know if the 2 Gb Sd card works with de ddv 920.

Thanks anyway,

John
Old Feb 24, 2006, 2:25 AM   #16

maybe 25 years ago this would work.

today. ithink not. but hmmm lets see
Old Apr 16, 2006, 8:59 AM   #17

JOHN-G. wrote:
Quote:
Hi,

My ddv 920 must arrive on monday or tuesday, i asked the question because i wanted to buy the Sd card on the internet before my camera was handled to me. i wanted to save some time and recive at the same time my camera and my Sd card. Now i cant buy the SD card on internet because i dont know if it will work or not. But it doesnt matter. On monday or tuesday when i recive my camera i will go to the places that sell the Sd card´s and ask them to let me make some tests.

I´ll let you know what happen. And everybody will know if the 2 Gb Sd card works with de ddv 920.

Thanks anyway,

John
Hi!! John-g so what happen dod a 2gbwork with your 920?? i already ordered bothe the cam and a 2gb card waiting for them to arrive.. so am just wondering what happen? :?
ruwan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2006, 12:27 AM   #18

Hi Ruwan7,

I bought the ddv-920 and a very cheap Kingston 2Gb Sd card on the internet. The problem is that this Sd card makes my camera to freeze out. Some people told me that this problem its because my sd card is a "pirate" card (not original). So thats what happend to me. Im saving my money to buy another card. I found a person that will let me try the 2 Gb Sd card before i buy it.

Maybe in 1 or 2 weeks i´ll get the money.

Sorry i cant help you.

John-G
Old Apr 18, 2006, 5:42 PM   #19

It works fine with my 2Gb SanDisk. Never had any freeze !
I bought it 80€ on eBay.
Blutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2006, 11:13 PM   #20

wow thanks blutch!

You're the first to confirm that a 2gb card can work! have you been able to fill the card with no probs?
aijuswannasing is offline   Reply With Quote