Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Feb 18, 2006, 4:26 PM   #1

I knew I could have done this earlier, but felt I need to find a way to grab a song or two or even video on the go

Ipod, podcast you name it its out there for a fee.

1 if your pc has a caption card. and you read your manual then this is oldschool news.

A. plug hybrid to the rca port and your speaker out, camera on

B.right click on the desktop. open properties/setting/advance/display and click on tv and apply

c. find a radio station that has video like mtv, etc. I used z100 and am looking for a particular song, can never remember names Lol.

and film away

this is a sample of what I grabbed and take note it is full screen, if the camera is able to record it will record the opened window in full. A PLUS

http://www.youtube.com/?v=JyPnwSlVdyIthis was not filmed with the mpvr but filmed off the net onto the mpvr
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 19, 2006, 7:33 PM   #2

nicely done fishy!

i actually tried this with my 9600 pro a few days ago...it has a Svideo port and, with a svideo to rca video adapter, i hooked my MPVR up to it. Didn't work lol got a black screen the whole time.

3FaCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2006, 8:15 PM   #3

thank you I am awaiting a song I need to find Lol but the name hmm so I have to wait till played etc...
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote