Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Mar 1, 2006, 1:25 PM   #11

Yeah, I noticed that too. But who knows. Cuz on Amazon they also show different versions of what the MPVR looks like on the product photos. One looks like the actual MPVR, one looks like a model-in-progress photo Aiptek would have made kinda like a prototype of what's to come. They love to confuse.
RaeRae1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1, 2006, 1:29 PM   #12

They also show double LED lights on the Zoom DV photo. "Better night filming." It would be interesting to see what actually turns out here.

Can't wait for my MPVR still! My belated gift better not be belated much longer!!!
RaeRae1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1, 2006, 3:24 PM   #13

its a first if Aiptek releases a 3x optical

i wil place my order but i would like to see what Aiptek is going to offer

they sure have a Winner on this one. BIG TIME

I did not look hard enough but Yes 3Face you stade correct on detail.

RaeRae you deserve 110% credit forthe find I appologise for not looking closer in detail

fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1, 2006, 3:50 PM   #14

I would Place my order , If Aiptek came out with it,

I know target will get one. if its true. so i shall be paitient and wait , this would work out great 3 extra batts in my hand and yes iwould try to get the remote if possable here is a Pix of the camera close up
he 3sx is clearly marked . and the two led are sweet, ut is not located correctly due to the lens in its way the dv2 shows them Nice , and in the open

So has Aiptek or other brands gonna follow through soon I hope

1. how much power wil they throw, well I can only imagine how much battery drain as well?

2. the Price is again affordable still inthe 200.00 mark. the mpvr was 159. and sold as high as 200.00 so upgrading to the same with 3x is worth every penny.

would I retire the mpvr no not at all it would still be my camera for fun , but not like Musteks one I tore Up by trial and error.

enough said and april and may SUMMERTIME can't wait 60 days or less ha hah aha

as i tested out lights on the mpvr I have a battery booster with some hypr white leds andwill try to do a night comparison shot wiith it , that
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote