Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Mar 11, 2006, 2:21 PM   #1

According to Ispan's web site, release of the DDV-510, DDV-520, and DDV-930 models has been delayed until April.:sad:

Old HACer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 11, 2006, 3:35 PM   #2

till may like Aiptek lol but I bet till xmax
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2006, 10:35 PM   #3

A friend is interested in buying a Digilife DDV-C330 or 750 (because it runs on 2-AA's) but the only one listed on eBay at the moment is shipping from Hong Kong. Anyone know of any other sources?
sgspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2006, 1:23 AM   #4

Ever here of anEbay seller named queenofglitter?:G

Been selling 750s, one-a-day, for awhile now.
Old Mar 21, 2006, 2:21 AM   #5

seen that one last night
Old Mar 23, 2006, 8:25 PM   #6

sgspirit,

Did your friend get a 750 or C330?

Someone from Canada just won Q of G's DDV-750 for $137.51 a new record high. Put in a bid last night that held up all day.
Old Mar 24, 2006, 12:19 AM   #7

Thanks, Old HACer for reminding me they seem to be the same camera. I'd also been browsing past most of queenofglitter's non-920's because I assumed they were V1's.

fishycomics, I don't think that was my friend. Haven't had time to check with him, but I think he would have let me know, and the buyer has bought far more things on eBay than my friend has.

Sheesh, I wonder what the winner put in as a maximum bid, since the top bid obviously is one of those automated things? On the other hand, many of us are just sort of playing a game of trying to get these cameras cheap, and could easily afford to pay more than we are and avoid the stress of gambling on eBay auctions.
Old Mar 24, 2006, 2:42 AM   #8

sg get some sleep it was Oldhacer who asked about the friend?

Old Mar 25, 2006, 3:02 AM   #9

Oops, sorry.

What I don't get is the many people who seem to be serious bidders for the Digilife hybrids, bid on one or two, then just disappear. Do they buy other cameras, buy the Digilife's elsewhere, or are just impulse buying and don't really care whether they get one?

As for people participating here, you can expect us to keep at it until we get one, because we're serious about it. So what gives with these other buyers?

Old Mar 25, 2006, 4:39 AM   #10

SG.....

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"I sometimes take note, if the people who are bidding and are at the beginning then dissappear?

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"1 they may be mark up bidders, and should be exspeled, retract the bidd due to costing the serious ones money.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"2. If they hang around and are still there they may be again marking up the bid, befriend, co worker and helper to keep the Auction looking alive and interested , super hot purchase bringing in more traffic

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"What i do not like is penny pitchers mark up bidders that have no intend to purchase, Auction high shipping costs, and cliaming product is of new, oprginal, and find out it has been opened, used, not of genuine item.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"I have bidded on a buy it now for rotors and recieved purchase while being lied to, they look decent, but not what was said. I am awaiting to the last minute to leave feedback if the seller leaves first, watch out. but if not I must leave positive feedback with negitive remarks.