Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Mar 26, 2006, 7:15 AM   #1

target today through the week, will have the Dxg- 305v 88.00

Take note the camera comes in around 6 colors

black, silver, red, blue, green, pink, If they stock one color only

you may want to thnk twice before Purchasin. nothing bad at all.

The hanshing , dxg, Creative labs are all the same brand there are a few more.

common flaws were I repeat were , and may still be with the camera SD card prefrence may like one brand but not another size and brand.

4aaa system, may have a fast Power consuption 6volt system on alkaline, 4.6v on rechargables.

Flash drained camera out 5 flashs on stills and a few minutes of record time

30 minute battery life.

camera crash removal of battery was needed for re-boot

What I found I loved about the camera was. Excellent still shots, and very good video. alot of members loved it over musteks recording.

really neat design and colors black was hot, lime green was awesome. Pink fitted the ladies, and Blue was shocking. Lens cap A Plus help control on the tft screen, and a lie on the front screen illuminating hanshing, dxg , etc

the case was strong

Would I (Mod FISHY ) pas this up. 75% get one the software is excellent easy to use and have it still . always back up your orginals.

Would I recommend Yes if you do not mind a PC camcorder that has no optical zoom, and 4aaa's to carry as spares always have rechargables. good luck aand any comments Please post
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 26, 2006, 1:34 PM   #2

Just arrived home.

empty handed, target was sold out the whole state was there lol

not even a sign of the dxg in the store I was ready to purchase Lol well I forgot I can recieve 20.00 additional off but I think I will wait for the coupons to arrive.

that's all for now.
Old Mar 27, 2006, 2:58 PM   #3

Just gotta love the target people. I walked in and found a sticker clearance

well I knew Hanshing have had Placed their product in a nice cardboard display , will dxg follow Aipteks mpv I think so. all sold out , I will no longer try to Purchase this camera

I had some cash to Burn. but think I would invest in the 506v online but nah 88.00 plus the other 89 I mentioned is now saved for a camcorder getting closer to it oneday/
Old Apr 1, 2006, 4:02 PM   #4

At $88, it sounds like Target is about to dump the 305V.:-) I wonder if the 506V will be brought in as its replacement? HSN has the 506V on sale at $134.90 (a lot of 1-star customer ratings on the camera:sad.
Old HACer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1, 2006, 4:08 PM   #5

305v is just the start of the sale by us sos sold out gonna go to target now andtry t oget my hands again on one lol but its a low end Model.
Old Apr 9, 2006, 7:14 AM   #6

the IS-DV is back up at 88.88 Since dec of 2005 it was priced that low,

Now the MPVr was dropped from 160 to 98 back up to 140 down to 118 to 129.

the dxg was 130 down as low as 89 and if found 69 by lowest ebay auction, we talking in house store a 506 can be had for the same price of a 305? hmmmmm

I would go grab this if I could. the dxg was a sold out item never to be seen on the shelves of mytwo state locations lol
Old Apr 9, 2006, 12:29 PM   #7

Here, the IS-DV is $98 but comes with a $10 giftcard.
Old HACer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2006, 4:50 PM   #8

After running around to 10 different target stores icomplained big time got my two 10.00 gift cards but the camera is at 88.00 lol

Old Apr 10, 2006, 2:47 AM   #9

damn at the target over here they have tons of DXG 305's i was going to buy one but nah im tired of changing the batteries on my aiptek dv4500,thats why now im going to sell it and buy myself a creative 428:-D
KiLL-$wiTcH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2006, 7:41 AM   #10

Well once again I might pack up the IS-Dv. and return it. 88.00 is not a bad price, but owning so many, not a good thing. All works Fine, but something Just scratching me behind the ears to return.

As HSn, and or Shop at home Introduced the Olympus 8 meg, and its 7 meg camera. I am thinking. but not goingto give in just yet.

maybe Target has them there, not at all the 8 meg was new and priced in Bestuy at 100.00 over the tv price hmmmmm. while the 7 .1 meg is correctly priced online, offline.

The casio series is a nice camera had gotten to use it the 3x optical works in filming , due to the internal memory and batt operating. the digital zoom cancels out. not a problem.

Some sd cards are up a 1 gig at 44. plus a perfect price

a sd 512 5.00 mail and 10.00 instant at 24.99 not bad

Target does not have an ad for Us this week, but still offers the 88.00 Is-DV, and possably the dxg 305v.