Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Mar 31, 2006, 11:00 PM   #1

those of you who owns the Ispan ddv 920? thesoftware that came with the camera is it stated like thebooklet says Ulead videostudio 8.0 se dvd pg 10 4

very Important information ! the site of Queens of Gliiter may have an outdated Auction title, and may need to Update due to the site stating Cyberlink power director 4

totaly wrong. Please do no worry as the Ulead has a dvd Burner capability i is a better software, in ways but cyberlink may be easir to use. those who are in need of this title may find a way to do so wil have info at my freeweb site soon look for details pm is best place to talk about inquiring it.
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 1, 2006, 12:15 AM   #2

In the past I've pointed out to queenofglitter they were listing the wrong software for the DDV-810, but they didn't change the ad. So I ignore what they post. They also say, for instance, that ....whatever camera is the ONLY one with a remote control, and usually have one or two other errors like that. Seems to me the ads for the 750 say the camera uses an Li rechargable battery, and also uses 2-AA's.
sgspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1, 2006, 7:08 AM   #3

Some may take it the wrong way. no a good sign as well as answering emails once per day. lol
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote