Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Apr 5, 2006, 2:15 PM   #1

Not a great pic, but I thought I'd share it anyway for folks who might be looking for a carrying case for the MPVR.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"This is a Targus Model DDCC01 which Wal-Mart is selling for 94 cents. It's the perfect size to hold the camera and even has enough room for some small accessories. It's lightly padded and has a belt loop on the back. The pic shows it laid out with a spare battery and SD card, although I don't usually carry those unless I know I'm going to be out in the field for awhile.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"The item at the bottom of the camera I do carry all the time though. It's a SanDisk MobileMate SD+ multi-format portable card reader. I use that to transfer files instead of having to carry the cable and mess with the little I/O door on the camera. About $20 at BestBuy.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"The other item is a CameraBright X1-R light. It won't fit in the case along with the camera, but it's easy to carry and adds some nice fill to indoor video.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"There are some better pictures (not by me) of the case at this link:

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/re...ssage=14518505

Grim
Attached Images

Grimbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 5, 2006, 3:47 PM   #2

very nice. I would like to see some vid of the light on a subject or area. not the light lit up unles you like to do that as well

1. place the camera behind the light and lets see what it does indoor and night thanx. Mod Fishy

I love my mpvr no differene to my new one yet lol
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2006, 5:43 PM   #3

Pretty Cool,the Camrabright looks pretty awesome too
KiLL-$wiTcH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2006, 7:42 PM   #4

I use the soft bag that comes with a bottle of Crown Royal
snorkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2006, 6:59 AM   #5

94 cents at wal-mart that bag will stay there lol The bag looked at was real cheezy sorry. a better pice can be had at a better store.

fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote