Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Apr 6, 2006, 3:12 PM   #1

Take note at these two Pix. The first one is al Auto as the second one. What I did not want wasa70 mph car and truck pass me by. I got drenched. with spray the camera was fine not an Ounce of water. it was soaking wet that day, and as well as the day shot. Those are Rain clouds at 50, nope Snow clouds We got a dumping of a 1/2 inch and the Sun only shined out in the area i was taking the shot. saturation color not good but hey, when you are not supposed to be on the side , only for emergencies i had to snap and go . This shows that the Aiptek takes Outstanding shots when needed

Ever see those movies or Pictures with all the headlights In Motion wel I am sure this will be Printed to hang on my wall.

fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 6, 2006, 4:13 PM   #2

Nice pictures. I like the daylight bridge one. The MPVR does impressive landscape shots in my opinion, much better than it does machro! Maybe that little optical zoom bugger coming out will be our ultimate in hybrid perfection and do great machros and have a faster shutter speed.
RaeRae1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2006, 4:54 PM   #3

Just looking at the Pic, I have some flashbacks will post it up below. the Pc below is of an Olympus d490, what you may take note. when on my vacation what caught my eye was how the cloud formation was like a wave in a ocean.

It's just like the bridg shot how snow/fog cloud lingering over, if the sensor or lens was a true glass, I am sure i would have truer colors over both hybrids.

Top deck in the rear of the cruise ship.

fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote