Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Apr 9, 2006, 8:47 AM   #1

Well today members I grabbed my cameras and needed to do my work , prepping got some batts on charge, andhoping the weather gets nicer. I wentto onecamera deleted the files of a 1 gig card

now I go to another MIA 512 sandisk Lol

I had 3 512's 2 sandisk and 1 Adata

1 256 sandisk and 1 128 panasonic

well there are some sales on these cards will just not replenish the lost onefor now.

Either it went through a wash. left on the desk and fel in a crack, you name it its here somewhere, when it pops up. who knows? anyone else have a nice way of storing them besides the cases they came in

I have a nice display case and I may have to knotch out the wood for my sd cards.

hold on I found it Am I good or what ?

where would the last place you think it would be The 9 card rreader of the Pc Whew? all my cards are counted for?

what a close call.
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 9, 2006, 10:44 AM   #2

That must have been kinda scary. These cards usually aren't very cheap (sometimes cost half as much as the camera you use them in!). Glad you found it.

I just keep mine in it's little plastic case inside of my camera bag when not in use; of course I don't have a collection like you do!
RaeRae1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2006, 5:54 PM   #3

Collection or not its still very easy to lose them lol. I totally forgot I have thatcard reader sometimes lol. thanks Raerae one day you'l collect some

I just posted my newest camera the IS-DV, why? I owned this 2 times before yep had the same Problem you did on yours lol

first Pixalted on shots, 2nd was sent away and decided tto grab in the summer time Pixalted again. or possably the same time must check the past post on my review lol, kept me busy when bored lol. 2nd or third was a loose inner lens. in winter wanted to keep it but they refunded my money. so again on sale got a great deal and i got my camera.
Old Apr 9, 2006, 11:26 PM   #4

Well good luck with your new IS-DV. Hopefully this one will work perfectly!

I'm glad I finally got in on a good model. I think that the more time passes, the more they keep "updating" models, the better camera you end up with in the end. I have not had ANY of the glitches I had with my other three cameras. This new one plays slideshow correctly, plays MP3's correctly when scrolling upwards, sound/buzz is at least improved some.

Still crossing my fingers that it will keep on working well for me for a long time to come. Finally satisfied. :-)
RaeRae1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2006, 6:48 AM   #5

when you have silence in the room. you'll pick up background noise as feedback or hissing, etc. even when you Zoom you'l get a click ,click , click but not as noticble as the ddv 920 very distracting. big time.. but if you preferre not to have the noise i edit to music, why I do that most of my shots are instructional, and I do not need to have myself chatting on film. I just add a oon in there and all works fine at my end Lol.