Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Apr 15, 2006, 7:10 PM   #1

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY STORES THAT CARRY THE MUSTEK DV-9300.....I CAN ONLY FIND IT ONLINE...I LIVE IN ILLINOIS AND I WAS WONDERING IF ANY STORES WOULD HAVE IT LIKE BEST BUY OR CIRCUIT CITY?? ANYONE KNOW OF ANY??
flip0615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 15, 2006, 8:02 PM   #2

I've personally not seen any Musteks at all in any store I've visited (Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Circuit City, Shopko...). I live in Iowa, btw, so "Hi Neighbor!" Sorry I couldn't be of more help!
RaeRae1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2006, 1:57 AM   #3

Not in my part of the country either. So far, just on the web and HSN TV shopping channel (first presentation about a hour ago).
Old HACer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2006, 6:08 AM   #4

42-47 th street and Broadway. These cameras are located. and your best bet is to order online. beach cameras, newegg are a start on online stores, a lot of research is needed.

I did find a online store that was offering it for `118.00 and 5.00 shipped but cannot get the name of the webpage Sorry as well as the 5600se at 85 plus. which promised delievery but not in stock
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote