Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Apr 16, 2006, 10:56 AM   #1

reward for stolen ddv 920 and items inquire with in
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 19, 2006, 1:59 PM   #2

Hello,

Details on the Lost/Stolen Ispan 920:

Missingin Surrey, BC, Canada. In the 604 Whalley Area.

Camera is in a black case containing the remote, and SD case, with and extra 16MB sd Card(black)

In the accessory pocket is a white sticker with my phone number on it.

the startup screen of the camera shows a drawn ispan920 logo, my name, and phone number as well. (considering that the card has not been formatted)

I had only had the camera in my possesion for a week, and would really appreciate it if it were returned. Please call me, private messege, or email me.

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

REWARD AVAILABLE.
aijuswannasing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2006, 11:52 PM   #3

Well that sucks. If I were you, I'd keep an eye out for it on Buy&Sell, and the Vanvouver Craigslist.

Given how rare these cameras are, it's likely whomever took it will want to dispose of it rather than keep it. Especially without the manual to figure it out. And no way to charge the battery.

Have you reported it to the police? I once found a camera, turned it in to the police, and got it back months later because no one claimed it.

sgspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2006, 2:53 AM   #4

Most important info

do you have the serial Number?
Old Apr 20, 2006, 11:24 PM   #5

If the serial number is anywhere in or on the box, i should have it. if its only on the cam, then no.

I haven't tried filling a lost item to the police, is that free?

aijuswannasing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2006, 11:32 AM   #6

Sometimes serial numbers of some items are located by the upc code of the product or on the bottom of the box. I don't have your type of camera, so I'm just guessing in the dark here. I hope it gets returned to you!!!
RaeRae1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2006, 2:10 PM   #7

As Queen OF Glitter claimed she did not know of any label missing on the Box " thee is no serial on the box" I would Contact Queen of Glitter

1. if she has the serial number? why? Warranty Not given with Ispan Product?

2. she would keep records of all items for Sle Purpose of knowing what camera she sold? if someone triedto tamper , return, etc?

I may be wrong , but I am sure every item I purchased had the serial Number on it. the box as well as the camera?

On ebay you may go to the cummunity board and post your topic there , be on a look out for ispan camera with the serial Number*********** Stolen it's mine. reciept to prove it

Now QoG if she thought it was of good faith wouldofer you a discount of 10% or free shipping I would feal beter. but it's not her gault you lost the camera , but may have a good heart and offer some sympothy, with comfort?