Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Apr 21, 2006, 5:35 PM   #1

As i have worked very hard to grab this off of Aiptek I ask in return a favour a scenic Picture , not Much. I got all thank you's and that is better then not getting anything

The names will be removed as I recieve my picture. from this post. no penalties at all.

ManPara thank you for your Picture

VitimenC thank you Excellent colours.

Tek465M WOW! thank you for that excellentWinter Foto Superb quaility

voyeurtp, the Pic is awesome and you can tel there was an eagle of some sort flying overhead .

MPVRr the Pic is So colourful if only that jeep was of a different color Perfection.

Stumbler better late then never. what a shot

Pending from

2. Bw777
4. locnguyen1968

5 zpvr

6. Curlytop4me

7. Arqueiro

8. diaperdad

10. Benoitm

13.3FACE

14. Sammylad

fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 22, 2006, 1:19 PM   #2

here is mine. this is a town called Patanban , Michoacan state in Mexico. this is a nice tree outside the town church , behind is the church barn and behind that is the Patanban Mountain. taken with MPVR at 3 megapixels 03/23/2006
VitaminC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2006, 3:24 PM   #3

Nice jacaronda! We have a lot of them here. Flowers are beautiful on the trees but a slipery mess on streets and sidewalks.
Old HACer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2006, 3:33 PM   #4

Jacaranda slime its not a problem in that town, mostly cobble stone streets and dirt. there must have been about 5 cars in the whole town. it reminded me of San Miguel De Allende about 20 years ago before it became a tourist trap
VitaminC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2006, 5:02 PM   #5

Oldhacer ,and VitimenC.

I made this post due to so many members asking for the firmware. I recieved a very appriciated thanks " big time" and asked for a Pic in return for the firmware. a few members did just that, and yes it takes time.

I cannot place a picture up of color yet, but as soon as my burning bush blooms I shall its budded with green.

thank you for the support guys. even though Oldhaceer is concidered welcomed no matter what.
Old Apr 27, 2006, 9:19 PM   #6

Whoa! Guilt trip. :-?

If I forgot to thank you, let me say Thanks.

That upgrade has made a world of difference from the 1401 version I had. Picture taking is 100 fold nicer now. It's like going froma still life camera to a modern SLR.

I am still suprised that Aiptek hasn't released that firmware on it's site. I think it really makes a difference. Thank you for getting that for us.

As Promised here's my submission. (Taken pre-1701)

Tek465m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2006, 9:17 PM   #7

Fishy,

Sorry, I have not visited the forum in a while. Your help has always been very much appreciated! Here is my unaltered MPVR shot, taken last fall in MA.
MPVRr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2006, 4:22 PM   #8

Fishycomics here a picture of Copacabana beach taken with 6800 last feb

voyeurtp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2006, 5:01 PM   #9

Guys -n-Gals thank you I have made my Comments and edit as i see the Pics coing in, I again thank you ever so much if I do not say that i say it right here all the Pics are Priceless.

I have not yet upgraded mine, but i recommend you saving the files with your cd you recieved, happy foto shoots everyone.......MOD FISHY
Old Jun 12, 2006, 7:06 PM   #10

Hi everybody, I thought I would post my pic. I will update soon, but I want to thank Fishy for his quick reply. Thanks Fishy! The shot is pretty good but a little blurry (lets hope the FW will fix this!)

Fanmenace is offline   Reply With Quote