Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Jun 28, 2006, 6:14 PM   #21

the sanyo/fisher is quite expensive in my eyes.

I would no mind owning one but i would get the same amout of fun out of the economy one .

why?

low light needs great improvement on ALL HYBRIDS.

to spend 1000.00usc on a hybrid w/o mp3 etc. i want

5 hour battery life

4 hour internal vid time

1000 internal photo time

mp3 play time with minimal battery wear.

the list can go on and on.

200.00usc, and if I drop it, I get it wet, etc not to worry. garantee to work like a 1000.00 one for sure

when the hybrids first started we hadvery littlefeatures andresolution, we are now getting into Optical zoom, a big step for sure.

if you look in the index and go to sanyo section you may see some replies there

Sorry if I was of little help.

but i would test it out in person, for 400 plus currency.

fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2006, 2:43 PM   #22

How to get the case apart without damaging the camera. I need to mount the camera element in new position. The case does not have screws holding it together like the Fisher CameraCorder and the Panansonic SVAV100 camcorder I have. I guess I can pry the case open and break it if I have to, but is there is way to do it without breaking the plastic, I am all ears. I am going to mount it in my nephews remote controlled truck. This really is a great forum, I looked around quit a bit, very informative.

I noticed something, I can't select white text like everybody else. Not like it's a big deal, just wierd.
StarNomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2006, 3:02 PM   #23

first welcome to the site

if you just do not type or choose a font it should go to white automatically

2nd or is it 3rd this is the aiptek 3x optical zoom -dv 6 update

your question should be placed in a seperate thread or a mpvr repair one

but quite alright you may not get all your answers that's why?

to tear apart the perfect camera and to really tell if you own one

did you notice 1 screw behind the plastic cap cover of the av input area?

in the batery capartment behind the sticker is yourecond screw, not going to peal it away for you sorry

then the camera should have two snap supports on top. I preferre notto destroy this camera and hope this helps out mod FISHY
Old Jun 29, 2006, 11:40 PM   #24

OK, think for the heads up, I'll do that. I'll let ya know how it's going if you would like. Hey, well look at this, the text is white. I figured if the background is always going to be black. White text is the best. I don't see the camera as a shrine, so I am willing to "crack the case" as it where. Maybe I'll get lucky and will not break it. Anyways, I bought two cameras from Best Buy. There cheap anough to MESS up if I have to. It's just to much fun not to. Later...
Old Jun 30, 2006, 7:01 AM   #25

Please rephrane from Using any cussing to the site even though you posted it with the eff word its still insulting to others.

we run a clean site and try out best to use [email protected]#$ instead of F____ so as Mod Please forgive me for editing it now
Old Jul 11, 2006, 6:30 PM   #26

Sorry, I thought using just a letter and an underscore to imply a bad word was OK. I won't do it again :G. By the way, I am taking the camera apart and doing quit well. The screw was not under the sticker in the battery compartment like you thought. It's just an indentation where the plastic was injection molded. I did pry off the front plastic piece on the front of the camera, that was held on by double-sided adhesive tape,and there are two small screws holding the case together. I have taken the front "lens" off, it's not actually a lens it's just a clear piece of pastic. The true lens is inside. I am going to take the CMOS camera out and attach it to long insulated wires so I can use it like a helmet cam or put it in a remote control car . I will post pictures eventually so you can see what I am doing. Of course only one way I would do that is as long as I know showing that I am modifying the camera isn't some kind infringment on the product itself or a violation on the forum. If it isn't, tell which part of the forum would be the best place to post it. Throwing suggestions or ideas my on this would be helpful too. Got to go to work. Will check back tomorrow. Bye.
Old Jul 11, 2006, 11:02 PM   #27

I don't think taking a camera apart, or showing pictures of it, or describing it is against any site policy. In fact, I think it's one of them more interesting things to see. Thanks!
sgspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2006, 7:05 AM   #28

StarnormadI appologise but there are no rules or guidelines . As i see fit i will editi out certain words of Cussing, and emails. its just my way of looking out for you and others? spam or starting an Arguement is not needed here.

feel free to use @^!~ things like that.

Now apon showing an opened camera a member in here , will not give his or her name out, was afraid to post due to other memeber may be watching and void his ir her purchase.?

Please by all means get it up here make a new posting and get that name so when Aiptek gets online and does a search they can see what improvements are needed

Yes they do pop in from time to time. no harm no foul.
Old Jul 13, 2006, 7:29 AM   #29

V-GO2 12MP, 4x Optical

Ok, what about this one, haven;t got a price yet have sent a email.

http://www.z-cyber.net/Products/V-Go2.htm

eilz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 2006, 8:17 AM   #30

excellent choice but off topic