Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old May 13, 2006, 4:15 PM   #1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYTYwdgsE4c

here is a vid I made for the forum I am on it relates to batteries Lol

so I hope you enjoy what a aiptek MPVr can do

light is overhead and botherin me, camera is at a foward, then overhead view 3 mns or so enjoy

fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 13, 2006, 10:39 PM   #2

That was a great video! And the best part is that you are contributing to society! Are you the one who also made the video on how to change a tire and work on the break pads on a disk break system?
Terminator20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2006, 7:12 AM   #3

yep its me for the site I am on, I have a lot of vids that are fo maintanence. I helped out a ton of people wo do not know a thing or two. thank you. I even have some vids here on how to' with the software,

Some i have to stopp due to the av out not showing the screen, , if I film the screen i get the flicker (lol)
Old May 14, 2006, 1:29 PM   #4

I like your Aiptek Fishy, it seems to take really good video. Ya, I would laugh looking at a pro's stunned look to see that a $150 dollar camcorder does so good hehe. So tell me, do you have a link to all your vids so that I can watch them? I love to watch home made vids lol.

Hey, I noticed that your vids have text and music superimposed on them. I am guessing you do this with your Arcsoft video editor. I wish I had Arcsoft, cause Ulead Video Studio 7 seems to be crap. I just can't figure it out, how in the heck do I save a video that I have cropped without loosing audio quality? I went and changed a quality setting in the options to best but that seems to not change anything.
Old May 14, 2006, 2:49 PM   #5

Term. I agree with you.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"I like to show my Vids aswel s watch others , not a pro, but I just wish some others do participate as well. some here are still on dial up andwell never post up a link, or they do try not a bad thing................

Here is a video I made just now for you, it is Alaska off my Olympus it is a quick time video, I used the software that comes with the Musteks Ulead video suiete 6 se.

It does not acept asf files Boo hoo it accepts avi, andQuicktime is not avi .mov (lol) and added a mp off the net of a free music site posted in the uploads center

very, very hard to figure outthe basics but at least you se a title, a effect or tranistion

I'll post up other software titles but they are located up in here.......

I basically use windows movie maker and I am able to get tiiles, effects andtranistions in there win200 does not support this boo hoo

but 3rd party can be had if you know how to find it.

http://media.putfile.com/alaska-802 mins long about

Juneu Alaska, on the cruise ship, menden hall glacier bay on the helicopter, and on the glacier. skagway on the white yukan passageway, seward glacier bay. and overlooking an airport, sorry do not blow the vid up it is 128x188 something like that poor resolution of the Olympus
Old May 14, 2006, 10:44 PM   #6

Video just for me! I feel honerd LOL... Nice video! It was well put together! It was a bit small though lol. Thank goodness I have glasses lol. I got a picture for you in my Mustek thread...
Old May 30, 2006, 3:59 PM   #7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUVn0MEJmhc

here is a vid I made again just for the forum. enjoy.............

hope the holidayswere good to all. and just a pic from the vid for others to se

Old May 30, 2006, 6:20 PM   #8

What camera did you take the last vid. with?
ELLA GRANDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2006, 6:59 PM   #9

It is a secret. cannot give out the detail yet.