Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old May 23, 2006, 9:41 PM   #1

Today i finaly Recieved my Creative divi cam 428! and all i can say is omg! im truley stunned!I was kind of Dissapointed at first because where i bought it,and ordered it but they sent me no reply,well a week later i got a reply and they sent me my shipping money back and i ended up buying the camra for 217 8),so i recieved it today and tested it out and im really shocked!,This Camra is really good in light conditions,and Records Excellent video,not only that but the pictures i took where amazing!here they are(8mp pictures)
#1 This is some old paint we scraped from my house(painting the house)
#2 I Really wanted to test the pixels of the camra and see what it can really do,this is a cinder block

#3 another cinderblock picture

#4 and finaly i wanted to test the locking shutter,this is pretty cool,the ball is about to hit the floor!it looks kind of cheep because of the way i positioned but im sure if i was position correctly and stabled it wouldve came out really good

ill test out more stuff soon,i just have to buy my head for the charger
KiLL-$wiTcH is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 23, 2006, 11:40 PM   #2

Darn!i just came out of radioshack diassapointed,No adaptors does any1 know where i can get this adaptor or,what its called?
Old May 26, 2006, 5:23 PM   #3

Those shots look really good, where did you buy that camera?
ObjectAgnosia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2006, 2:42 PM   #4

I got it off ebay
New Shots with macro!
Shot1

Shot2

Shot 3
Old Jun 11, 2006, 3:29 AM   #5

Very nice pictures! I am currently torned between getting myself Aiptek MPVR or Creative 428. How is the video quality for 428? Is it really difficult to get a steady shot with 428 without a tripod? For MPVR, is it common to have sound lag when playing recorded videos? I am asking this because where I am, Creative 428 is cheaper than Aiptek MPVR but I want to make sure I get the best which right now I cannot decide. Thanks
h_A_Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2006, 5:30 PM   #6

the video quality is great,and the thing with the pictures bluring and the whole tripod thing,i dont think its true every time i take pictures they are hardly ever blurry,The only thing that sucks about the creative is that u cant zoom in while recording!i was mad when i found this out,Verry dissapointed,but other than that its a great camra
Old Feb 11, 2007, 2:40 AM   #7

hi kill-switch

i wanna buy creative digicam 428.. what can u say about that gadget more? the fotohos u sent are cool but can u send a night taken foto and a little video that taken with that camera?

i just dont know which to buy creative digicam 428 or samsung s500 they nearly at same price but.. but dont know which to choose..

thank you
erdemgks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2007, 8:05 AM   #8

I wish you luck, Kill-Switch has shown minmal action since his or her Purchase.
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote