Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Jul 26, 2006, 6:43 PM   #31

As you may noticed i am a proud owner and notstealing your Glory.

lol. I am running my tests and here is a interesting thing I am going to find out later on. Smart Zoom?

Smart zoom in the Pdf or manual says

" allow to you to get a clearer image?" that myfriend is an improvement

now prize question can you find a error in that manual lol? I did right away? lol

and the PDF has a trouble shoot 2 pages excellent lil chart. as well as nothing more to learn in there. If you wantt oknow how to use the webcam, and arcs software that is it?

it seems they are leaving out quite alot of info 30 plus pages is not alot

ihave used the Ispan 920 pdf over 50 as well as the MPVr I think. still informative over simple stuff
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2006, 11:35 PM   #32

Getting a clearer image is the holy grail. But I wonder at what cost the IS is. Does it take more memory, or respond more slowly? Why in the world would it be something which can be turned off and is set off by default if it is sooo perfect?
shelded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2006, 11:37 PM   #33

Only problem I had with the manual was that it added next to nothing to my knowledge about the software or anything. Other aspect was the page numbering starts on the wrong corner. Prolly not what you noted.
Old Jul 28, 2006, 12:42 AM   #34

There's a site called 2Fidelity.com that's a division of Aiptek--they are selling the IS-DV2 for $99! I don't know what the shipping would be--they use UPS. You can add a 1GB SD card for $29 or a 2GB SD card for $49. I have never bought from them but have heard good things from several people who have. Here's the link:

http://www.2fidelity.com/

James
junebug1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2006, 1:09 AM   #35

As I mentioned in another thread, Target near me also has them for $99.99. It's a pity this website didn't also have the PocketDV T300 as this has the swivelling LCD and a DVD ratio video mode ie 720x480.
rgvcam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2006, 3:59 AM   #36

Love the PDf file tells some what but locate the how to use software here its off the pdf a while ago LOL

better image yes it does that and smartzoom Aplus+

in my review

its complete for postin you may want to view and post some comments there as well. far better then a few words I say (kidding)
Old Jul 28, 2006, 9:35 AM   #37

If Target ever have a promotion on the IS-DV2 and reduce its price further to say $79 as they did with the original IS-DV (Which went for $92 and is now as much as $139 still), I probably go buy it again. Of course that would be contingent on it not having the audio sync issues of the MPVR as I never thought to test that out in the short time I had it.
rgvcam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2006, 11:58 AM   #38

fishycomics wrote:
Quote:
Love the PDf file tells somewhat but locate the how to use software here its offthe pdf awhile ago LOL

better image yes it does that andsmartzoom Aplu+

in my review

its complete for postin you may want to view and posr somecomments there as well. far bettr then a few words I say (kidding)
There are too few words in that post and I really can't make sense of what you are trying to say. I think I wanted to.
Old Jul 28, 2006, 12:45 PM   #39

Please forgive my typing I wake up and Believe my fingers hit soft on the KB and my eyes are blurring (need glasses soon?

I corrected my typing as i revisit.

1 the PDF file will show directions on how to use it arc converter.

step one find file

step two choose destination

convert make sure its named CLIP 0001 and no other clip0001 is in there it wil be over writen

that's it.

you may use the option to set different file sizes etc.
Old Jul 30, 2006, 10:10 AM   #40

Please start to post in the important one thank you

as i posted there I noticed a foinf

the clipand pic keep number sequence ifyou do not format sd card the numbers keep going up if you delete pic you cannot go back to 0001 and that I love if you need to go back to the 0001 cip number reformat card in pc and camera