Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Hybrid Still/Movie/MP3 Digicams

Old Aug 20, 2006, 3:02 PM   #11

This one was right on the shelf next to the MVPR.
brachiopod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2006, 4:30 PM   #12

yes when you're outside of a tristate area certain items can be left out, but over here its grab and run lol
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2006, 2:01 PM   #13

as I walked into Bestbuy, I thought i drop by the camera section.

I found the PVr in a shocase and at 150.00 real plastic black looking.

" hey Paiptek my silver case broke, can I get a black one. "

got ths funny Plastic to it that I kinda like or dislike.

as well I also taken note the MPVr was the same price which we talked about here. but also noted one was opened and shrink wrapped. . the IS-Dv is in stock @ 119.00 and an open item for less 109.00

what a savings 10.00 usc off. any open item is about 10 % off.

" hey do me a favour go buy this and then return it oen and say it pixals. so I can save 10.00 usc bad bad bad. some peopledo that and that's why 15 % restocking fee, if they choose to. but 99.00 is the going rate for a IS-DV today. not going off topic.

the PVr is sweet but lacks eligance as the silver has almost a metal look, but aagain at the same time a different body color makes a lot of difference to others. 2 meg higher or not. no thank you.

Old Aug 21, 2006, 2:24 PM   #14

I have to say that I prefer the Black plastic. My wife immediately liked it. It makes it look more professional in our opinion and it gets it noticed. I was filming my son on a Merry go round and an onlooker immediately asked me what brand of camera I was using!
rgvcam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2006, 2:46 PM   #15

yes that happ's a lot too.
Old Aug 22, 2006, 1:16 AM   #16

I have been lurking a couple of weeks and finally took the plunge and bought a cam yesterday. I want to thank you guys and gals on the forum for providing such a great place to learn and for all the info and knowledge to be found here.

Thanks to you I bought a P-DVR Sunday at Circuit City in northern California, I paid full price of $149 and the camera is a silver camera and includes a remote. The first letters and digits of the number are BKL6022 and it has firmware 2302 01. It has AV-IN and also USB/TV OUT.

I have not had the opportunity to take a lot of video, but I did take some and also while driving in the car as a passenger as the sun was going down and after dark with street lights and cars and I am very pleased so far.

I also used it to backup some stuff from my Tivo and later played back also on tv and all in all it is an amazing gadget for the price and I am more than happy.

arnoldmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2006, 2:51 AM   #17

arnoldmm welcome to the sir=te

amazing how we are able to help all out.

1. do not rely (spell check) :Gto early in the mourning,

do not rely on the aiptek to back up and play the tivo in perfect order all the time some may have to convert the file over to 320x240 at 3mb @29.97 fps @192 bitrate sound. aud vid reasons

2. 22 series firmware . I believe you must try out a mp3 see if all those features work there was a post about 2100 good. 2200 bad 2300 fixed.

Just make sure you do no have that issue.

on the good side the camera is an excellent machine have loads of fun

wrote:
Quote:
I have been lurking a couple of weeks and finally took the plunge and bought a cam yesterday. I want to thank you guys and gals on the forum for providing such a great place to learn and for all the info and knowledge to be found here.

Thanks to you I bought a P-DVR Sunday at Circuit City in northern California, I paid full price of $149 and the camera is a silver camera and includes a remote. The first letters and digits of the number are BKL6022 and it has firmware 2302 01. It has AV-IN and also USB/TV OUT.

I have not had the opportunity to take a lot of video, but I did take some and also while driving in the car as a passenger as the sun was going down and after dark with street lights and cars and I am very pleased so far.

I also used it to backup some stuff from my Tivo and later played back also on tv and all in all it is an amazing gadget for the price and I am more than happy.

Old Nov 21, 2006, 3:17 PM   #18

I have a doubt. Is THE MPVR EQUAL TO THE PDVR???:?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?:
BELLENGER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2006, 3:30 PM   #19

the MPVr 2k6 was released sept 2005 then an updated model popped up with some stamping by the third to fourth model they named the MPVr at Circuitcity and online thr PKDVr then again more updates hit

so to answer your question if it says Aiptek mpvr pkdv its a 6 megapixal hybrid the same

now since the PVR amd MPVR+ is out it is the same as a 8 meg just opdated info in the camera

for example missing the webcam on the first model slower shutter

forgetting the other issues it has