Jul 29, 2007, 11:35 PM
Join Date: Jul 2004
Would you'd like to trya variety of10mil+, 101 brightness
papers with a resin coated micro porouslayer?
Not sure?Then how about this paper....
Would this be of any interest to you shutterbugs out there?
- looks and feels justlike professionallab prints [/*]
- comesin gloss, satin/luster, matte, adhesive &canvas [/*]
- dries instantly with no pooling [/*]
- resistant tofingerprints, light and water [/*]
- that doesn't bend, tear or bleed [/*]
- never sticks or jams [/*]
- compatible with dye and pigment basedinks [/*]
- tested to be 100% compatible on YOUR printer [/*]
- consistently produces accurate colors [/*]
- that are perfectlysaturated [/*]
- thatrarely needs anytweaking [/*]
- available in 6 popular sizes [/*]
- that hasn't been returned in 3 years [/*]
- thatpro photographers use for resale [/*]
- that ishalf the cost of OEM papers [/*]
- available inlarge quantitiesat adiscount [/*]
- delivered in2-3 days by insuredpriority mail [/*]
- has a 5-year 100% money back guarantee
[/*]Oh yea, did I mention this guy named Steve really likes it too?
Thanks for listening,
Rick Tunning, Founder [email protected]
PS. I hope you get a chance to trya paperthat's guaranteed
toput a smile on your face the moment you see your prints!