Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Printers > Ink Jet - Inks, Papers, etc.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 29, 2009, 6:12 PM   #1
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 185
Default wallet photo paper help

i need wallet size photo paper with the rounded edges or a cutter to do it myself. anybody have any suggestions. thanks
camerageak is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 4, 2009, 11:54 PM   #2
Senior Member
VTphotog's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Extreme Northeastern Vermont, USA
Posts: 4,275

Basically, any paper trimmer can cut to the size you need. To round the corners, you could try a woodturner's gouge. Should work great and last forever.

VTphotog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2009, 10:27 PM   #3
Senior Member
antony's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 182

Print the rounded corner, then use a pair of scissors?
AntBlog701 (blog) | SillyDog701 (website)
antony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2009, 6:53 PM   #4
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 5

Most wallets printed by pro labs are about 2.5 x3.5 so you should be able to cut 4 of them out of a 5x7 print. I bought a corner rounder from Michaels Craft store (or Hobby Lobby or Walmart or...) and use that to round the corners of my wallet sized prints. I don't actually print them myself, but instead get them from Sam's Club Photo center. They are 13 cents for 2 wallet sized images. I cut them apart and then use the corner rounder and I can't tell them apart from the ones I ordered from a pro lab. HTH
bearnut2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 8:12 PM.