Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Printers > Ink Jet - Inks, Papers, etc.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 4, 2006, 10:34 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1

Does any one know where to buy Panoramic photo paper other than Epson's roll paper.The discontinued sheet packs were convenient for use on Canon printers.Cutting the current roll paper creates problems with curled edges.I did try Print Magic Panoramic paper,but the print is motley in dark areas.
Oldscot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 19, 2009, 6:36 PM   #2
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1

Hi, Print Magic Paper has now developed a paste for the prevention of the mottled look when printing dark images. This was mainly due to the thickness of paper and the saturation of ink sinking below the paper line when the ink was drying.

The paste will be placed in the shopping cart shortly. Anyone purchasing the paper kit will receive a 10g jar of the NEW paste FREE. (please request it when buying).

Also we are currently testing the Epson TX100 with the CIS (continuous ink system) using RPM settings & are receiving a fantastic unbeliveable PHOTO finish. It takes a while to print but using the Print Magic Paper with it, makes our photo's sellable,giving a professional expensive look & feel.

Note the Epson TX100 is around $80 plus CIS unit $130 = $210 making this the cheapest & best quality printer available, when using PRINT MAGIC PAPER.

The units will be available in March 2009

goto: www.printmagicpaper.com.au for more info
cararaca is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 5:35 AM.