Steve's Digicams Forums

Steve's Digicams Forums (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/)
-   Kodak (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/kodak-24/)
-   -   [Recovered Thread: 101587] (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/kodak-24/%5Brecovered-thread-101587%5D-99148/)

Boily Aug 26, 2006 1:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
1- A car passing in my street !!



Boily Aug 26, 2006 1:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
2- My father onhis newbicycle !



domang Aug 26, 2006 1:50 PM

"I'm sure I'll need this bicycle soon after the kid gets his driver's license." :-)

Good ones, Boily.







bigdawg Aug 26, 2006 10:31 PM

Very nice action shots Boily!

Dawg

Boily Aug 26, 2006 11:23 PM

Quote:

"I'm sure I'll need this bicycle soon after the kid gets his driver's license." :-)
LOL :lol:

Thanks for the comments domang and dawg :cool:


dan279 Aug 27, 2006 6:49 AM

Good panning, Boily...action shots at 1/20 shutter?! great technique!

Dan



Boily Aug 27, 2006 10:20 AM

Quote:

Good panning, Boily...action shots at 1/20 shutter?! great technique!
Yes:-), Thank you for looking dan :cool:

Flying Fossil Aug 27, 2006 10:32 AM

dan279 wrote:

How do you determine the shutter speed Dan?
All I see in properties is the photo size, and no technical data.
I would love to know the settings of some of the pictures on this site.
Thanks
Quote:

Good panning, Boily...action shots at 1/20 shutter?! great technique!

Dan



Boily Aug 27, 2006 11:10 AM

You can download this software to view the exif: http://opanda.com

bigdawg Aug 27, 2006 8:11 PM

I'm pretty sure he has that Boily. He's all the time reading mine! LOLOL

Dawg

Boily Aug 27, 2006 8:23 PM

Quote:

I'm pretty sure he has that Boily. He's all the time reading mine! LOLOL
:lol:ok :cool:



Atindra Aug 28, 2006 10:28 AM

Great shots Boily, I would love to learn Panning from you. And your father looks very young to me that means you are also very young. I read somewhere on this forum that you are still teenager. You are too good of a photographer at this age.

Bravo, Keep it up.

Atindra

Boily Aug 28, 2006 11:18 AM

Thanks a lot for the compliments Atindra, I really appreciate it:-)



inneyeseakay Aug 28, 2006 11:22 AM

Atindra wrote:
Quote:

Great shots Boily, I would love to learn Panning from you. And your father looks very young to me that means you are also very young. I read somewhere on this forum that you are still teenager. You are too good of a photographer at this age.

Bravo, Keep it up.

Atindra

I was actually very suprised to see that many of the people on here are very young... I really didn't expect to find anyone much younger than I am when I first joined, but I was wrong.

dan279 Aug 28, 2006 3:17 PM

Sharing and enjoying a common interest knows no boundary!

Dan

wow did I say that ?



Boily Aug 28, 2006 3:20 PM

Quote:

wow did I say that ?
:lol:LOL

domang Aug 28, 2006 4:36 PM

dan279 wrote:
Quote:

Sharing and enjoying a common interest knows no boundary!

Dan



Double wow. That's like philosophy or something.
Quote:

wow did I say that ?


Couldn't say, but you apparently typed it. :O:?:-)

smiles Aug 29, 2006 9:43 AM

Nice action shot Boily

Sandy

shooting_rubber Aug 29, 2006 11:13 AM

Nice Panning photographs Boily.....

shooting_rubber.

Boily Aug 29, 2006 11:47 AM

Thanks Sandy and shooting_rubber :-)

Red Royalty Aug 29, 2006 4:43 PM

lovely shots boily!!! wonderful, panning is one of the hardest skills to master, youve made it look like a piece of cake !! :cool::cool:

Boily Aug 29, 2006 6:42 PM

Thanks for your comment Red royalty :cool:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 1:32 PM.