Steve's Digicams Forums

Steve's Digicams Forums (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/)
-   Kodak (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/kodak-24/)
-   -   New camera bag (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/kodak-24/new-camera-bag-100033/)

Boily Sep 3, 2006 6:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Yahoo, I bought a new camera bag and I like it a lot !!

These are 2 pictures I took of it ...

(the bag cost 35$)



Boily Sep 3, 2006 6:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
2

mtclimber Sep 3, 2006 7:24 PM

Boily-

That really looks quite handy. I hope that you enjoy it.

MT/Sarah

domang Sep 3, 2006 7:53 PM

Nice bag, Boily.

I'm chary of camera bags as cameras might be the most stolen ofpossessions. I'd likely carry the camera bag in a plastic shopping bag. :-)

bigdawg Sep 3, 2006 8:53 PM

I only use one when I'm on camera safari Boily. That one looks great and seems to be capable of carrying everything you'd need!

Dawg



FaciaBrut Sep 3, 2006 11:06 PM

Cool bag! All your camera stuff and still room for a package of Twinkies.

Boily Sep 3, 2006 11:08 PM

Quote:

still room for a package of Twinkies
:G

bigdawg Sep 3, 2006 11:45 PM

Twinkies?????? Why Twinkies??? I wouldn't have room for the 6 pack of Icehouse beer or my 38! LOL

Dawg

Red Royalty Sep 4, 2006 4:50 AM

wow boily you can get every thing in it including your various lenses and charges etc. at 35$ thats a steal!! mind you over here the £ is very stong so i wouldent get half that bag for 40$ :cry::cool:

Boily Sep 4, 2006 8:55 AM

Quote:

Twinkies?????? Why Twinkies??? I wouldn't have room for the 6 pack of Icehouse beer or my 38! LOL
:lol:Why not, there is still some place after putting the twinkies !! LOL



domang Sep 4, 2006 9:29 AM

I've nothing against the .38 or the beer but opt for the Twinkies when testing for the driver's license. :shock:

bigdawg Sep 4, 2006 10:22 AM

Point taken Domang! LOL I left mine at home when I took my test!

Dawg

FaciaBrut Sep 4, 2006 10:56 AM

Sorry Dawg.... Actually I thought in your part of the world it would be an RC Cola and a Moon Pie!

Flying Fossil Sep 4, 2006 11:55 AM

bigdawg wrote:


Hey Big dawg, leave the insect teaser in the closes and get yourself a really good pisstolie
.454 Casul = Major impressor.
Quote:

Twinkies?????? Why Twinkies??? I wouldn't have room for the 6 pack of Icehouse beer or my 38! LOL

Dawg

domang Sep 4, 2006 1:20 PM

Flying Fossil wrote:
Quote:


.454 Casul = Major impressor.


I've heard that most impresses your palm and your forehead. :-)

Flying Fossil Sep 4, 2006 2:02 PM

domang wrote:

Indeed, it can do that. Definately not a toy for the timid.:D

PS: How do you get your reply below the quote msg box?:sad:
Quote:

Flying Fossil wrote:
Quote:


.454 Casul = Major impressor.


I've heard that most impresses your palm and your forehead. :-)

domang Sep 4, 2006 2:06 PM

Flying Fossil wrote:
Quote:



PS: How do you get your reply below the quote msg box?:sad:



Just point your cursor and pull the trigger. Or push theleft mouse button.

Flying Fossil Sep 4, 2006 4:56 PM

domang wrote:

That's what I usually do on other sites, but it doesn't work here for some reason.
:?
Quote:

Flying Fossil wrote:
Quote:



PS: How do you get your reply below the quote msg box?:sad:



Just point your cursor and pull the trigger. Or push theleft mouse button.

mtclimber Sep 4, 2006 5:01 PM

Flying-

I am considering the P712. How do you like the camera? Does it focus more reliably than the early production runs of the P850? Post a few photos when you get a chance. Thanks!

MT/Sarah

domang Sep 4, 2006 5:21 PM

Flying Fossil wrote:
Quote:


Quote:

Flying Fossil wrote:
Quote:



PS: How do you get your reply below the quote msg box?:sad:



Just point your cursor and pull the trigger. Or push theleft mouse button.

Quote:

That's what I usually do on other sites, but it doesn't work here for some reason.:?



You can't left-click below the quote box and see the flashing cursor?


tommysdad Sep 4, 2006 5:28 PM

Thats a cool bag Boily, my Lowepro slingshot 250 is gettin kinda full thesedays :G

TD

Flying Fossil Sep 4, 2006 5:40 PM

domang wrote:

That is correct. I can't do that on this forum:?
Quote:

Flying Fossil wrote:
Quote:


Quote:

Flying Fossil wrote:
Quote:



PS: How do you get your reply below the quote msg box?:sad:



Just point your cursor and pull the trigger. Or push theleft mouse button.

Quote:

That's what I usually do on other sites, but it doesn't work here for some reason.:?



You can't left-click below the quote box and see the flashing cursor?


Flying Fossil Sep 4, 2006 5:41 PM

domang wrote:

That is correct. I can't do that on this forum:?
Quote:

Flying Fossil wrote:
Quote:


Quote:

Flying Fossil wrote:
Quote:



PS: How do you get your reply below the quote msg box?:sad:



Just point your cursor and pull the trigger. Or push theleft mouse button.

Quote:

That's what I usually do on other sites, but it doesn't work here for some reason.:?



You can't left-click below the quote box and see the flashing cursor?


domang Sep 4, 2006 6:13 PM

That's odd, FF. I've been using IE and don't recall how Firefox works if that's what you are using.

Flying Fossil Sep 4, 2006 8:17 PM

this is the only site i have ever had this problem.
I may switch back to ie to see if that makes a difference.

scrappynik Sep 4, 2006 8:28 PM

Looks like a great bag! I am really not thrilled with the one I ordered from Kodak. It's a nice bag and I can fit alot in it but it's not what I wanted. Oh well...Christmas is coming, LOL!

Niki

inneyeseakay Sep 4, 2006 10:36 PM

Hey boily, You didn't happen to get this idea from:

http://photography-on-the.net/forum/...52&page=24

inneyeseakay Sep 4, 2006 11:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Alrighty, I had to do it... Here's the one I picked up for $16... Carries everything I need it to, for now :D

inneyeseakay Sep 13, 2006 10:12 AM

Alrighty guys... I just got a tcon and wide angle converter and now have no room in my bag for this stuff... I am looking for a nice bag that will hold everything, but I don't want to spend a fortune on it. Any suggestions?

domang wrote:
Quote:

Nice bag, Boily.

I'm chary of camera bags as cameras might be the most stolen ofpossessions. I'd likely carry the camera bag in a plastic shopping bag. :-)
For this reason I amthinking about going withsomething about the same size as a regular bookbag...

Flying Fossil Sep 25, 2006 9:15 PM

mtclimber wrote:

So far, I am very pleased with the P712. I am experimenting with burst mode to capture some action shots and the start time is critical, but then that is true of any camera using burst.
It does focus quicker than my old Z7590 and the capture time is also much quicker.
I am a rank novice photographer so bare with some of my posts till I get some time in behind the shutter.
Quote:

Flying-

I am considering the P712. How do you like the camera? Does it focus more reliably than the early production runs of the P850? Post a few photos when you get a chance. Thanks!

MT/Sarah

Flying Fossil Oct 18, 2006 11:45 AM

Boily wrote:

I finally found this post again as I am looking for a bag for my P712. This looks perfect. What is the model number.
Did you get it on line? If so where? Is there a website for the manufacturer?

Thanks for posting it Boily

Foss
Quote:

Yahoo, I bought a new camera bag and I like it a lot !!

These are 2 pictures I took of it ...

(the bag cost 35$)



Boily Oct 18, 2006 2:26 PM

I bought this bag in a shopping center !!

I don't where you can get one !!

There is no model number in the bag...

But they have a website (www.roots-gentec.com)

You will probably find the model number on the website :-)

I hope it can help you

Boily

Boily Oct 18, 2006 2:28 PM

There you go I just found it on the website ...

By the way I paid it half the price they are showing ;)

http://www.gentec-intl.com/Default.a...p;prod_id=CS12

Boily

Flying Fossil Oct 18, 2006 6:52 PM

Boily wrote:

Bummer,
There contact button goes nowhere and there where to buy button doesn't list anyone.
It appears they sell only in Canada as I have been searching various sites and can't find a thing on this bag.
I'll keep trying.
Quote:

There you go I just found it on the website ...

By the way I paid it half the price they are showing ;)

http://www.gentec-intl.com/Default.a...p;prod_id=CS12

Boily

Boily Oct 18, 2006 8:15 PM

If you don't care about spending money for this, I know that lowerpro and other brands make these kind of bags ;)

I hope you will find something !!

Boily

inneyeseakay Oct 19, 2006 11:31 AM

eBay has quite a few of these, both Lowepro and off-branded stuff... I bought an off-brand one for 20 bucks and was really impressed with it, even though it is now way too big, seeing as how I don't have use for my tcon or wcon anymore.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 8:13 PM.