Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums >

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 25, 2006, 7:52 AM   #21
Senior Member
indianguy077's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 198

scrappynik wrote: Yes Nikki, please post about that technique, i m waiting for that.
indianguy077 wrote:
In fact i also looking this type of effect in any pic. Can u tell more about that photoshop element, i mean how can i do, ther are any special tututorial for that ?
Do you have Elements? I actually have a book with how to do different effects. This one is pretty easy. I can post the directions if you want?

indianguy077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2006, 8:58 AM   #22
Senior Member
scrappynik's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 486

  1. Open the photo[/*]
  2. Go under the Layers menu, under New, and choose Layer via Copy[/*]
  3. Press B to get the brush tool[/*]
  4. Choose a medium, soft edge brush[/*]
  5. In the options bar, change the mode pop-up menu of the brush tool to color[/*]
  6. Set foregournd color to black by pressing letter D[/*]
  7. Paint on your photo...paint only areas you want to de-colorize
And that's basically it

scrappynik is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 5:42 PM.