Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Kodak Pro dSLR

Old Oct 16, 2002, 11:36 PM   #11

Hi Steve,
When do you anticipate the Kodak Pro 14n will be in your hands for a first look ?

Marc
Marc Furth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2002, 2:57 PM   #12

just got back from photoplus in nyc. played with th kodak dcs 14n. the sigma sd9 and the canon ds.

kodak won my heart over all. these were still engineering samples with alot inop on them. but from what i saw it is a winner for kodak.

canon eos1ds another wonder camera. fast and accurate but wow but price aargh! not in the game for me.

sigma sd9 the not so little camera that can produce one very detailed and color rich image. has issuse in design and ergonomics but image in my opinion but for the price is good.

put the order in for the DCS 14n and an extra battery. we'll see when it comes.
sjms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2002, 12:54 AM   #13

I recently heard that Kodak has upped the price on the new Pro 14n to $ 5,000. is their any truth to the rumor ? I hope not Iíve got my order in and would be very disappointed with that much of an increase.

Marc
Old Nov 7, 2002, 1:10 AM   #14

I just realized that Steve has mentioned that the BIG news at Potokina was the introduction of the Kodak Pro 14n at $ 4,000 to 4.999, so why is Ritz taking orders at $ 4,000.? I think it would be more honest to take orders at a more realistic price.

Marc