Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old Sep 5, 2006, 11:12 PM   #31

Aytheon! Great post! As with you, this site has helped greatly in my growth as a photographer and I have received loads of encouragement?
Morag2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2006, 11:19 PM   #32

Good post Aytheon... I have learned loads from this forum. I would like to thank everyone here for the help. Also, I just get a little ticked off when people like this guy do stuff like that. XD

Cheers.

-En121
En121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2006, 11:53 PM   #33

No harm and no foul En. Never upset me in the least but I just wnated you to get it right. That way the confusion will not interfere with the discusion here! Don't sweat it I haven't.

When the P850 first came out we had a bunch and by a bunch I mean 4 or 5 of these types of post and it never failed that they had posted no photos to go with their complaints. I see this is happening again. Always made me wonder (Especially since the same posters were all over the Kodak forums) if they might be employed by a rival camera manufacturer and they were trying to convince prospective buyers not to buy a Kodak P850 or at the time also a P880. They were new and to some extent radical departures for Kodak and mabe...just maybe they were trying to hedge their bets and cut down some competition for their cameras.

This is a very simular post to those earlier ones but I've come to think that most of these are disgruntled owners or ex owners of a P850 that are so unhappy with their results that they think everyone should share in their missery. Or they are owners of a different brand and get their jollies by watching these posts and the replies given to their preposterous ideas and claims. I think the later is in play with this poster and from this time forth give not one more seconds thought to his inane conundrums and idiotic babble! Good day oh sir and have a happy life....I know I will! LOL

Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6, 2006, 12:02 AM   #34

Now I am really concearned.
Perhaps I should unload my P712 before he does another review LOL :-)

NOT

Let the good times roll.

Foss :|
Flying Fossil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6, 2006, 12:20 AM   #35

I'm rolling Foss! LOL

Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote