Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old Sep 27, 2006, 10:34 PM   #11

Oh WOW, good stuff there! Reminds me of my honey moon in Florida. The Medieval Times guy gave my wife his scarf or whatever so he was her champion.
Bursie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2006, 10:50 PM   #12

I would like to thank everyone for their comments, I had a great time on my honeymoon and really wasn't tready to come back home yet

Boily wrote:
Quote:
Super sharp pictures, thanks for sharing them !!

All with the p880?

Boily
Thanks... but no, these were all taken with the P850 right before i took it back... the p880 hasn't arrived yet.
inneyeseakay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2006, 6:31 AM   #13

A long happy marriage with lots of dof, inn.

Good shots.
domang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2006, 10:16 AM   #14

Great series Inn - Looks like you had an exciting and fun-filled honeymoon ! Congrats on the marriage ! I'm coming up on 19 years in October ! Good luck to you and your wife !

Dawn
in_the_gym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2006, 12:35 PM   #15

Thanks Dawn... and congrats on your anniversary coming up... 19 years seems like a long time, but I am sure it will behere beforeI know it... it seems the olderI get, the faster time goes.
inneyeseakay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29, 2006, 10:53 AM   #16

Inn - it doesn't just seem that way - it really does. And, if you have kids you better wear a seatbelt, because that puts time into warp speed ! I swore it was only yesterday and I was holding newborns in my arms !

Good luck again !
in_the_gym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2006, 9:43 PM   #17

I know how you feel buddy. We went to the beach for a week... I really wasn't ready to come back. Neither was my mom. She hadn't felt very good all week. She only felt some what normal on the last day, Friday.

*sigh* As to your other post-- about time flying as you get older... That's just crazy ture. In fact, it scares me. We left the beach today... it felt like we just got there. It didn't feel like I was there for a week. It wasn't time to go. But, it really was. Heck, I'm only 13 and I feel this way. Can't imagine how it feels when your 21.:blah:

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your P880. I'm really liking mine. Love the 8mp, 2.5in screen, EVF, image quality, etc.

My only true complaint, is the vingette. But, for a nice sunny day outdoors doing landscapes. At 24mm... an aperture of F8 is usualy good. that's what I shot at the beach most of the time. Anyway, F2.8 at 24mm has a good bit of vingette. (But should work for indoors.) Even outdoors, you could shoot at F2.8 24mm fo landscapes. Then crop away the vingette. :blah:

Here's an example of F8, daylight, great blue sky, 24mm:

A pinch in the upper corners... if you look real hard. Then again, a tiny crop could get rid of it in the blue sky. If its too much for your liking.

Hope this helps. Sorry for the long post. XD

Cheers.

-En

P.S. hope you have a long happy marriage!

Quote:
I would like to thank everyone for their comments, I had a great time on my honeymoon and really wasn't tready to come back home yet

Boily wrote:
Quote:
Super sharp pictures, thanks for sharing them !!

All with the p880?

Boily
Thanks... but no, these were all taken with the P850 right before i took it back... the p880 hasn't arrived yet.
En121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2006, 10:18 PM   #18

My oldest will be 39 in Nov. and my youngest will be 35 in Oct. so I know how it seems that time flys. Looks like a wonderful honeymoon. Some great shots there. I on the otherhand played a football game for my highschool on my wedding night! Now see if anyone can match that one.
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote