Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old Nov 5, 2006, 9:53 AM   #11

Thanks guys. It is well thought out Dan and actually goes together pretty easy. Just takes time and patience. Brut I dread the day when some municipallity finally incorporates us into their protective net. The city of Athens Ala. has been trying for years to bump their Police Zone out our way and we keep making them back up to their city limits. With all the new folks moving in up here it won't be long till all the Napoleon Complexes get together to set up their rule.."For our own good". God I hate those folks that think everyone HAS to think their way!! Oh well some folks call it progress! Hope you get that camera soon and it's a good one. Be looking forward to some photos from it soon!

Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2006, 10:11 AM   #12

bigdawg schreef:
Quote:
Welcome Richard. Glad to have you aboard. I'm building a garage workshop and the walls are made of steel panels over a rubber foam insulation. It's a lot more moisture pruff than paper and actually that is it's function. The foam layer is a moisture barrier and keeps the metal panels from sweating and dripping into the building!

I'm about to join all those lens toters myself as I plan on ..in the near future to buy a K10D Pentax myself. I've already got about 10 lenses for it as I have had a K1000 for over twenty years now. Bought more on Ebay and am bidding on some as we speak! LOL That's the problem with the DSLRs. Never enough lens!! LOL

Dawg
Thanks for the welcome Dawg,

Yes, I know about your Pentax, you wrote about it in the Pentax forum.

You'vecatch a severe LBA and you don't even own a dslr yet!

That's why I ordered the C 743, no LBA! LOL :lol:

No, I really like the kodak colours, and I really needed a camera to take with me all the time didn't I ?

Like the pictures of yopur garage, like pictures of the odinairy surroundings of people, allways different - thus interresting- than mine.

Richard.

Ritro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2006, 10:23 AM   #13

Dawg, great to see your progress on your garage ! Nice to see Little Dawg has as much fun with her cam as you do yours !

Dawn
in_the_gym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2006, 6:40 PM   #14

Thanks Richardand Dawn. Richard the wife thinks I've a permanent case of LBA. Still looking for some decent prime lenses. Spotted a 50mm F1.4 for just a little. Little Dawgs Got me on a tight leash right now and won't let me overspend. I agree with the Kodak for a walk about camera. My DX6490 with the 10X zoom does nicely and will continue to be used regularly. I just need the versatility and ability to go where the Kodak can't take me. Hope that K10D fills the bill!

Dawn Little Dawg gets a kick from catching me unawares. LOL She's a back shooter from WAAAAY back. LOL Just finished the fourth wall and we are both wore out. Well I get to go back to my job tomorrow night and will be able to get some rest! LOL

Dawg
Old Nov 6, 2006, 10:04 AM   #15

Some really great shots Little Dawg,nice to see the progress both of you are making on the shop,won't be long now and it will be done.

Sandy
smiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2006, 11:53 AM   #16

Sandy we've got the four walls up...now after about a thousand screws (my poor wrist) we'll be ready for the hard part...THE ROOF!!! Just hard to get the panels and insulation up without the wind blowing everything away. Little Dawg trys to help but for this she is just not big enough! Oh well time to call in some favors I guess.

Dawg