Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old Mar 25, 2007, 10:21 AM   #11

bill2468 wrote:
Quote:
Just sharing the joy!

There are many "cross-shooters" on this Kodak forum!

BiLL

:|
Yeah... I've been very open about my photographic orientation and I admit I "go both ways"... Kodak and Canon. I think a lot of other Kodak forum members also want to "come out of the darkroom" but they don't have the courage.
FaciaBrut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25, 2007, 10:35 AM   #12

ha ha ha ha
bomber1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25, 2007, 3:31 PM   #13

bomber1

Put you camera(s) down and raise your hands up and yell for all to hear:

"THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN A KODAK CAMERA"

Now sit down and go check you batteries.

BiLL

:G

bill2468 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25, 2007, 8:37 PM   #14

This is a forum for Kodak camera issues and problems. A way for Kodak owners to find answers to their questions. Saying all that I've not seen anyone banned here for showing photos taken with another brand or have I seen the type of Brand snobery that is on some of the other brands forums. Quite a lot of us own cameras other than a Kodak and we all share our experience even when that comes from owning a camera other than a Kodak! On DP review they will ban you for posting almost any photos taken with a different camera than the forum is about. One reason I've liked the easysharers forum is we have places for other brands and do not mind what you own or use. The belief there is that it is about the photos and photographers more than a brand name! I plan on posting some photos here with my new K10D when I get it and will probably compare the same shots with my Kodak DX6490. Not to denegrate Kodak but just to show the differences. Who knows the DX may do better than the K10D.
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2007, 6:14 AM   #15

bill
i

simple fact ov the matter is if i or you want to look at panasonic shots 1 click of the mouse and your there!

or would the kodak forum be ok for me to post fz20 /fz 50 shots ? no i think not!

this forum is for kodak owners like myself and you thats why your here.with ya 7590

if i want to post sony olly nikon shots then i will go there,

new members to steves forums would be a bit confused to find panasonic shots on a kodak thread.

bob.
Old Mar 26, 2007, 6:38 AM   #16

dawg

if your not sure if the k10 will take a better picture than the 6490 save ya money and dont buy it,

but ime telling you it will.

trust me ya moon shots will look like moon shots ,

it aint about that its about it being a kodak forum!!!

post kodak shots not pentax panasonic !! if we all do that whats the point it will become a free for all!!

people come on here as you say to compare their kodak shots with mine and yours to get advice on there cameras ( which is probably a kodak as they chose this forum)

they dont want to see shots taken with my a100 !

bob.
Old Mar 26, 2007, 8:10 AM   #17

bomber1/bob

With less than 100 postings at this forum devoted to "people" that use Kodak non dslr cameras you have given yourself a digital baristers degree on how things should be run here .

I hope this anal line of thinking does not carry over into your private life too.

People here share their Kodak images, problems, solutions and new purchases.

You may use a olympus aux lens on your Kodak and share the images too.

You should feel free to view and participate in all this forums activities but if you are going to goose step in and rearrange all the furniture thats another story.

BiLL

Old Mar 27, 2007, 11:44 AM   #18

bill

i would leave it mate !!

you ain't got the mental capacity to mess with me !

all i stated was its a Kodak forum for people with Kodak cameras and you want to post panny shots on a Kodak thread!

it would have been much easier ( and more intelligent )to use your z7590 and then state that there were comparable shots taken with your panny on the panny site !

then i would have gone and had a look!

it don't matter how long ive been here bill I'm on a Kodak thread and shoot Kodak !

bill i guess you would try to get fuel from a newsagents and wouldn't understand why you couldn't
Old Mar 27, 2007, 1:26 PM   #19

Bob

It looks likes your mental capicity is full to the brim!

Do you know what unsolicitated advise or opinions are called ?

Have a great day and in time things will improve.

BiLL

Old Mar 29, 2007, 8:57 PM   #20

ain't about that bill and you know it!

its a Kodak thread shoot Kodak!

panny thread panny shots simple!

don't try and make me look a fool on this forum !!!

i don't put any dslr shots on here cos the geezer with the p712 ain't interested,

i like the users on this forum and Ive got better results from my Kodak reading about other peoples efforts !

Ive got dslrs and i have other compacts and thats not to be pretentious so don't take it that way !

but ime on here because of my Kodak and i ain't interested in seeing panny tz1 shots on a Kodak thread !!

now i agree with you my mental capicitymust be full to the brim!

and it cant have much capacity because i would never have guessed i would see tz1 shots on a Kodak thread,

but you must be long ways ahead of me to realize that it would be fine?

now then i want to look at some shots from an f717 bill so were will i naturally look?

"whats that bill"? Minolta's thread?

cheers mate!