Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old Apr 20, 2007, 3:19 PM   #1

Are there any SMALL camera bags/cases that my P850 would fit in? I really don't like my Kodak bag...too big and bulky and since I carry around a fairly large purse as it is, two is pretty impossible, lol. And since I pretty much take a camera wherever I go, I would like to just toss it in my purse. I don't need to fit all my other gear in the case, just the camera. So any reccomendations are appreciated!

~N~
scrappynik is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 20, 2007, 3:24 PM   #2

CompUSA had a nice Lowepro bag that had a weatherCover that was top notch to me. They came in all different sizes so I'm sure you can get one that fits you well. CompUSA recently went out of business in my area and I need a new one myself. I would say this one has your name all on it.

Attached Images

Bursie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2007, 3:51 PM   #3

And one opened.

Attached Images

Bursie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2007, 6:11 AM   #4

Tamrac has 2 smallish models for your camera. Go to www.tamrac.com and find your camera in the digital fit chart. HTH.
ronsec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2007, 6:14 PM   #5

~N~

I like to use a nylon insulated lunch bag with a external pocket or two. Plenty of room for extra battery, memory chips, lens tissue and cleaner as well as owners guide. Check a major drug stoe like CVS, Rite Aide etc. etc.

BiLL

:|
bill2468 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2007, 3:26 PM   #6

I recommend this one, that I purchased the day I got my P850.:-) My P850 is still working great and I like it. Although the 5 megapixels is a little low, bit it will suffice for now.

Anyways, back to the case. This is the case I purchased. It is LoweproRezo TLZ10. I really like it and you should look into it. It is small as you said you wanted and it gives good protection.

Thanks,

Brenden

Here's a picture.
Attached Images

shooting_rubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2007, 10:27 AM   #7

Hi Scrappy,

There are a lot of bags out there, so I would take some time to visit some of the reatilers in your area. They should be able to help. This bag is made for a number of cameras including the P850. The dimensions are
[*]Dimensions [W × H × D]: 6 × 6.5 × 6.5 in. (15.2 × 16.5 × 16.5 cm) [/*]

Relatively small in size. If you buy one through the Kodak store and you do not like it, they will give your money back if returned within 30 days.

Good way to see if this bag would do what you want. You check out the bag at:

http://www.kodak.com/go/accessories

Talk to you soon,

Ron Baird
Eastman Kodak Company
Ronbaird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2007, 6:58 PM   #8

Nik...I bought mine at Wal-mart for about 8 bucks. Carries all my stuff for the DX6490 including the Cokin filter syastem, the TCON and WCON, a cleaning kit, the battery charger and the DX itself. Has a padded divider to keep things from banging around. Was on a clearance sale. It is a video camera bag.

Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote