Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old Nov 6, 2010, 9:05 AM   #11

Default What system uses the adapter to fit in the camera?

Hello, a few weeks I have my new Kodak Z981 and I'm interested in buying the adapter. I have written to customer service Kiwi, to see if the claw screws into the camera and where are subjected, in the ring where the name of Schneider or clings to the rubber ring that comes to hand, but have not answered. The screws holding the adapter directly or how? Because if so, scratch the camera. Ideally, the adapter was a thread as the previous one in my Kodak Z740.
Miguel Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2010, 9:16 AM   #12

I want to put ND and polarizing filter of 72 mm and a hood 72 mm petal that sell at a great price on Ebay. Probably also some close up filters.
Old Nov 9, 2010, 7:11 PM   #13

The screws are used to tighten a soft foam like pad on the barrel with "Schneider ..." on it. You won't scratch it unless you fasten them all they can go. The screws are small and if you are using them outside you should take care not to lose them, or find some replacements too to have with you. For CPL pick up something good, Kenko Pro 1D is working fine for me. ND & close ups are going to disappoint you if you buy them cheaply. My IR filter was lost in the post
Old Dec 10, 2010, 3:07 PM   #14

I have the adapter and lens, I did it for only 14.75 euros, I also reached the lens cap of 72 mm. I bought the polarizing filter, I have achieved at auction for 3 euros and petal hood 72 mm. by 2.34 euros, all on Ebay, but the latter two have not yet reached me. The following will be the filter close up of +10 and probably some neutral density.