Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old Jan 26, 2005, 4:56 PM   #1

Hello! I am in the market for a new digital camera. The one I have now is a Kodak CX4200 which takes great photosbut it is only a 2 mp. I *think* I want the CX7530 which is 5 mp, in my price range, and has gotten good reviews. I was wondering if any one here owns this particular model and any feedback you can provide me with would be help me tremendously! Thank you!!!

niki
scrappynik is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 31, 2005, 5:46 PM   #2

I have had one for a week. I didn't find much in the way of detailed reviews but bought it based upon a very sharp price and not finding anything very negative on the Web. I've taken about 120 photos so far and pretty much just establishing battery life, controls, memory capacity (I added a 512mb card) etc. Only one photo has been out of focus and that was me moving. I'm not 100% sure about skin colour yet as the folks I shot were flushed from being in too much sun anyway.

Basically I couldn't find anything better at anywhere near the price I was able to get it at and I think it is going to work outvery well as a point and shoot camera and then some.

Here is a shot of nothing really special and I hope my editing skills to reduce the size hasn't muckedit up.
Attached Images

Clarrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31, 2005, 5:48 PM   #3

I attached the wrong photo so here is a better one, shows pretty good colour
Attached Images

Clarrie is offline   Reply With Quote