Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old Apr 4, 2005, 4:10 PM   #111

Wow the whole completed rig looks great!Your time and expertise paid off Dawg.And I.m sure I speak for many when I say many thanks to you.

Dan

dan279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2005, 12:37 AM   #112

Bob it is as rigid as an I-beam. No give whatsoever. I apreciate the complements from Both you and dan and wagaboo and all the others. I just hope it'll help someone be able to have one of their own to enjoy. I've already begun useing mine this morning. They both, the eyecup and the brkt, work great. It certainly makes a difference when taking that long shot. Now if I ccan just convince the wife that a lens adapter and tele convertor is a neccesity---!! I am very sorry to hear about the job Bob. I hope you find the one you want soon! I hate to say it But over the last 39-40 yrs I've had to move on many times. 32 times to be exact. Never liked the interviews. Always thought they were looking to see if my paws were dirty, or if I had a botched tail bob. Know what I mean?? If anyone needs more info or help with these, just ask and ye shall recieve.

Da DAWG

PS Bob I always pretend someone stole mine and replaced them with smaller ones. The penguins told me it was so.
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2005, 12:20 AM   #113

Ok, now how can I purchase this eyecup. It looks great.

Thanks Darrell
doitnthedirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2005, 12:51 AM   #114

You'll have to make one Darrell. They are relatively easy to make if you just follow the directions in the post. And if you do make them for sale go ahead and do it with my blessings. Make a lot of money and then post some photos.

Dawg

PS check your private messages
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote