Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old Mar 19, 2005, 1:47 AM   #41

As I said I belive that this is a little bit small but real close to what we all want. It gives a nice large cushion for the eyebrow or glasses as the case may be, but gives enough depth to shade the EVF from sunlight. The one I'm showing probably can be stretched to fit but would be a [email protected]#@# to get on. Probably wouldn't come off though, being rubber to rubber contact. The taper lookes almost Factory and I don't believe it would interfere with anything. Feedback needed Guy's. We've gone this far don't back out now. We're gettin close, I can almost see the veins in their blood shot eyes.

The Peering Dawg
Attached Images

bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2005, 1:59 AM   #42

And EASY there Wagaboo!!! Ya can put a guy's eye out tossin a bone like that.

Injured but happy DAWG
Attached Images

Old Mar 19, 2005, 2:44 AM   #43

And hey, wagaboo. Here is a picture of my mother inlaw. I'm sure you can see the resemblance I was talking about. SCARRY ain't it!!!

Dawg's ma inlaw

Attached Images

Old Mar 19, 2005, 8:45 AM   #44

lol. Hope the eye gets better dawg.

Looks like that thing in the pic might work. depends on how far it will stretch. even if it is not a relly tight fit it should stay in place since both pieces are rubber.

Bob M
Bob Mevis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2005, 10:35 AM   #45

The bushing will stretch quite a long ways. But of course How far depends on how determined you are to put it on. I stretched it over a 1x3/4" parallel with not a lot of difficulty. My wife tells me that I will get my camera on the 13th of April. Can't wait to try this bushing and the remote cable bracket on it, plus get a couple thousand picts shot the first day. Course I'll probably shoot my foot the first thing. Ya know how it is when yer sweaty and shaking from anticipation. I'm studk here this morning baby sitting my 2 1/2 year old granddaughters. Twins to boot and not house trained. Makes for an interesting morning. JUST HOPE WE DON"T RUN OUT OF CHEW TOYS.

Over Whelmed Dawg
Attached Images

Old Mar 19, 2005, 10:56 AM   #46

Sounds good Dawg and ya got my support here, A couple of guys from my wifes work @ home depot have the same camera and I told them about it and they said "get this fella to write Kodak and show the idea and maybe they'll get the hint to manufacture eyecups for some of the cams" I already called and pretty much got the cold shoulder on 3rd party eyecups for the 7590 and thats why we are bouncing back and 4th on this forum....let us know what happens I was asked and I said well ya gotta join the forum to find out lol...sorry for the bad throw with the bone Dawg

PS. I see whjatcha mean bout the mother inlaw..eeeks
TD Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2005, 12:12 PM   #47

Just as-as soon, and I mean just as soon as the Twin's ma comes to get them I'm going to go to Wal-Mart and get my wife to distract the sales clerk with the old I don't know anything about Camera's ploy, and then I'll try to see if this one I have will fit. If it does and I can find some in Lowesees or Homey Depot I'll get back to youinses and let you know how it went and maybe give a report on where to find them. Of course if the wife fails, Wally World police will have me again. I'll be a two time loser. They may take my shopping cart privileges away. I'd be devastated.

The stealthy Dawg
With apoligies to Linebacker

Attached Images

Old Mar 19, 2005, 1:40 PM   #48

You know Wagaboo and Bob with nurse Fifi's assistance I might be delayed in my recovery!?

Wounded DAWG
Attached Images

Old Mar 19, 2005, 4:17 PM   #49

lol...yer too much Dawg:G
TD Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2005, 6:24 PM   #50

Well I made it safely out of Wal-Mart. The bushing fitn't dit. So until I can find a bigger bushing I guess me and the bridgeport have a date. Try to start on it Mon. guys, till then I guess I'll have to do without, Cause like Pappy used to say: "If ya ain't got it, yer without."

A without DAWG