Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old Mar 27, 2005, 2:23 PM   #1

Here is one for you Brian. One of these days soon when I can make it off the front porch, I'll do better. I admire your work a lot and know that a lot of work goes into what you do, so I don't want you to think, I think I'm anywhere near the level that you are. I just thought I'd try to repay you for the kindness you've shown me. It was taken from about 60 yards, full auto, landscape, full optical and digital zoom. And oh yeah, no tripod. I guess I'm not as shakey as I thought. LOL

BigDawg.
Attached Images

bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 27, 2005, 3:31 PM   #2

Hey dawg,,set up some bird feeders,,close to the house,,,you can get some really nice shots of the birds,,and score some Brownie points with the wife too.....lol,,,,worked for me....

Brian
brianhare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2005, 5:59 PM   #3

NO-NO-NO!! I would love to do that but the wife thinks they're dirty little pests an would'nt allow it to happen.
But I think I've convinced her a (not plural) A humming bird feeder would be nice. She somehow does'nt think of them as birds. Got to try that!!

Bird loving Dawg

Course I got to keep that bird dog neighbor away. He keeps wanting to run up and point at them, scareing them away.
Old Mar 27, 2005, 6:04 PM   #4

bird dog????,,,,you must have a bear trap handy,,just load it with your other neighbours cat,,,that should work......lol

Brian
brianhare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2005, 11:32 PM   #5

SEE! Ya see!! I had'nt thought of that. M-M-M. Might work on the wife too.

Dawg
Old Mar 28, 2005, 4:19 PM   #6

Careful there Dawg..Better make sure that trap is chained down good if your trappin the wife....You sure don't want an angry, wounded one chasin ya!

Dan

dan279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28, 2005, 6:37 PM   #7

Hey, all you guys talking about bear traps reminds me of something that happened to me years ago.

I've only ever felt real honest to goodness pain 2 times in my life. Years ago i was out in the woods hunting and got caught short. I looked around and finding a suitable tree i assumed the position, unfortunately for me it was right over a bear trap. the first real pain i ever felt was when the trap closed on the twins...the second time you ask...was when i ran out of chain.

Regards

Bob M
Bob Mevis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2005, 12:43 AM   #8

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA! That hurt. I think my stint moved 2" on that one. That wasn't an earthquake you heard about today that was me hitting the floor for a rolling laugh!!! The wife is SURE I'm crazy now. Wait a minute I gotta go out in the hall and retrieve my teeth. The penguins say to warn them next time.HAAHAAHAAA. God luv ya bob!! Ya made me slap a hole in my overalls. LOL and ROTFL and HOL.

The laughing DAWWWWWWWWWG HOOEEE!!!!!

And dan it wouldn't matter. She'd naw her leg of to get to me . She's that tough. HOOEEEE I gotta take a break' Bob made me spit beer up my nose. HUUUOOOHA HAHA.
Attached Images