Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old Apr 10, 2005, 8:33 PM   #21

You mean about the baster or the loan of the apron and chef's hat. I am so-o-o-o-o sorry Wag but I told you in the beginning that that particular image would be stuck in my mind for months. I..<..>()&%^^t *** Sti_-~~ll iiiiiiiissss!!!
WWWHEEW I'm sorry man but that post of your's was a classic!!! ROTFL

Laughing DAWG

STILL--LAUGHINGDAWAWAG
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2005, 8:42 PM   #22

OH Yeah. My apologies to your wife. I didn't know of her short sighted condition. LOLOLOLOL

Dawg

I promise to be better behaved wagaboo. The penguins are helping me to slowly get that image of you and the baster out of my head. It seems that they think some of my posts might be construed as slightly mean spirited and I told them that I really did not mean for it to sound that way. I'm going to say now that the shot of the wood duck was a very good one and leave it at that. No I wont. Post more Because I and my extremely short sighted wife both enjoy them a lot.

The Penitant dawg
Old Apr 10, 2005, 8:51 PM   #23

Nah thats ok, I enjoy the fun it breaks up the day for me in more ways than one plus I can take it cuz I'm married too....lol
TD Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2005, 9:10 PM   #24

That was mighty (" big") of you wagaboo. I have to tell you that between you and Bob Mevis, I'm beginning to like the taste of beer when snorted up my nose. I am enjoying this forum and you guys more than anything except taking pictures.
Oh yeah. I need to warn you the wife has threatned to use this forum and the camera in the divorce if one comes about. Something about taking up all my time or something like that. I wouldn't worry too much though, she's done that threatning thing regular for 38 yrs now and nothings come of it yet.

Dawg