Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old Apr 16, 2005, 9:01 PM   #11

man, i'm one jealous Indian, Dawg got his TCON17. It don't look like me and a tcon are gonna get together soon, I got a sick pickup truck to nurse back to health...drat it all anyway.:sadh well, them's the breaks

Bob M

p.s. keep those pics coming Bigdawg. Hey, that first pic of the horse kinda reminds me of a guy i work with, LOL
Bob Mevis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2005, 10:02 PM   #12

Hey --- those are really good. I'm going to get one, how can you get such shots and be hand held?
alandjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2005, 11:55 PM   #13

Alandjo, I'll be glad to pose for my grandaughter one day soon and show the technique I used for the shots. It is almost the same stance I learned when my dad was teaching me to shoot a 22 rifle in 1955. The left hand is slightly under the camera and the left elbow rests on the rib cage and abdomen. I stand slightly sideways with the left foot forward. When you are about to shoot you need to exhale slowly as you hit the shutter release for the second time.

Yea, yea. I hear you guys. I can bragg now, but I know that soon all of you will have the same or better and put anything I shoot to shame. Bob be careful on that bike!! I think that an old Indian on a bike is sort of like an elevator in an out house. I don't know if it really belongs there!!!LOL

Dawg

PS My wife thought it looked a lot like me!!!
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2005, 1:07 PM   #14

Thanks Bigdawg for the nice layout of pics using the tc17. I've been considering getting one myself. Now I guess I'll have to go ahead and get it. (next time the wife isn't paying attention to what I put on the master card. LOL)
cwodave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2005, 10:58 AM   #15

You're very welcome Dave. I've been pulling 7 day work weeks so my wife'd feel sorry enough for me to let me get mine. You remember when on the Addams Family he wanted to get some more money? That's kinda the way it is here when I want to use the credit card!! Oh yeah my wife play's the part of the dragon!!! LOL

My wife when I ask to use THE CARD!!
Attached Images

bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote