Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Kodak

Old Apr 19, 2005, 10:29 AM   #1

caught this one checking on me.
Attached Images

alandjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 26, 2005, 1:26 AM   #2

Again Al I played around with this one in Photoshop Elements a little. How do you like it?? Give it time to fully load.

Dawg
Attached Images

bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2005, 6:35 AM   #3

Alandjo did you use your new tcon on this ? I'm still wanting to get this lense for my 7590 haven't been able to fit it in the budget yet :sad:This is a good picture I lovve taking pictures of birds,sometimes just can't get as close as I'd like to,thats why i want the tcon

Sandy
smiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2005, 1:41 PM   #4

Nice shot, Al

Dan

dan279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2005, 8:32 PM   #5

Thanks Dan
Old Apr 26, 2005, 8:38 PM   #6

Hey Dawg I can't get over how much you improved my robin picture - thanks for showing it sooo good. Can you tell me roughly what you did so maybe I can do it to help some of my other photos? I'm going to take the improved one you did and put it on a CD.

THANKS, al
Old Apr 26, 2005, 8:46 PM   #7

Thanks Sandy,I did not have the TCON on when I shot this robin but was on the edge of a canyon with the bird and tree between me and a big drop so guess the bird let me get close knowing he could leave in a hurry...

al
Old Apr 27, 2005, 12:41 AM   #8

Sure thing Al. I loaded it into Photoshop Elements then used Auto levels and auto contrast. Then I used unsharp mask to sharpen it up a little. I then used the cloning tool to remove the cedar branch from in front of it's face. Then with a little airbrushing and bluring tool to clean it up I resized, saved and then posted it. Took about 10 minutes to do the complete job. I was not sure how you would like it, and am very glad that you do. Some people get very upset when you mess around with their photo's. I only did it to show how anyone even me can take a good photo and enhance it with a little effort. It was a very good shot to start with but photo enhancement programs can sometimes make them better.

Your friend BigDawg
Old Apr 27, 2005, 1:26 AM   #9

Al checkout the Killdeer and the pigeons you posted. Also the robin that Smiles posted. I played around with them too. Hope you aren't angry with me over them. I have almost as much fun enhancing photo's as taking them. With my photo skills so puny I've had to learn to make mine better in Photoshop. LOL

Dawg
Old Apr 27, 2005, 12:31 PM   #10

Dawg, Am not angry at all and knew from seeing your writings on the forum that your reasons for improving the pics was a friendly way of helping. My pigeons and the killdeer look so much better also --- and I'm going to look for some photo enhancing software.

Thanks again, al